Chapter Six

I stood awkwardly at the door staring at Aiden.

He was wearing a black v-neck t-shirt that clung to his muscles and a pair of dark wash jeans.

“Are you ready to go?” He asked after we stood in silence for a couple of minutes.

“Um, yeah.” I said.

 I walked out onto the porch and closed the door behind me.

“I thought Aurora was coming to pick me up?” I questioned him.

He has never come to pick me up before… I’m really not even sure if he’s been to my house before.

“Well… She was.” He said and looked around like he was trying to come up with something. And fast.  

I stared at him and he finally sighed.

 “Okay, you caught me. I just wanted to see you again.” he said and I looked down at my feet trying to hide my smile.

 I’ve always had a little crush on him. It’s kind of hard not too what with his perfect hair, skin, eyes… body.  He was every girls dream.

I looked back up at him.

“That’s really sweet.” I said.

 He smirked at me. He pulled something out of his pocket and held it in his hand.

 “What’s that?” I asked and he smiled.

 “Blind fold.” He answered simply.

 “No shit. But, why do you have it?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” He said.

“I want to know where you’re taking me.” I said impatiently.

“It wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you!” He said. 

“Okay, fine.” I said giving up.

 “Turn around.” He said and I did what I was told. He put over my eyes and tied it.

 “Too tight?” He asked.

 “No, it’s fine.” I said.

 He wrapped his arm around my waist guiding me down the stairs. He helped me into a car and put my seatbelt on me and closed the door. I heard him get into the car and crank the engine.

 “Are you sure you can’t tell me where you’re taking me?” I asked.

 “Yes, I’m sure.” He said.

It was about fifteen minutes later when the car finally stopped. He got out and opened my door and helped me out. I heard gravel crunching beneath my feet. 

“Okay, get on my back.” He said.

“Um, what?” I asked.

“You heard me get on my back.” He said. 

“You’re kind of freaking me out.” I said. 

“Look, I’m not a freak or anything. It’s just a piggy back ride.” He said.

“Oh.” I said.

I found his shoulders and wrapped my arms around them. He straightened his back and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started walking. I rested my head on his shoulder.

 “So, is this a date?” I asked and he stopped walking.

He sighed and kept walking.

 “Only if you want it to be one.” He said. He stopped walking again.