Chapter 15

Treys P.o.v 

After dealing with the rouges I finally got home at midnight. Im exhausted but thinking about my beautiful Alyssa gave me the strength i needed to get through my day, although  right now I just want to lay in my king size bed and sleep. Walking into my room I smell a horrible fish scent that trying to be hidden with perfume. " I was waiting for you."  Looking up I  see the pack whore lying in my bed with nothing on but laced green underwear and a matching bra. I am a kind alpha so I let her slide and I will admit during the summer before the big move  we had a fling but I have found my mate and I am in love with her."Listen Rein I have found my mate and I love, no I am in love with  her and I would like it if you left my room. "What do you mean that you found your mate reject her, I'm suppose to  be Luna and we both know that." I could of slapped her right then and there how dare she, how dare she disrespect her Luna like that and not only her Luna my mate. If you disrespect my mate you disrespect me. Grabbing her by her neck I look into her blue eyes "Don't you ever disrespect us like that again DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!"  "Yes Alpha." she replies and scurries out off my room.

 I  slam my door shut take off my clothes put some fresh boxers on and get in bed. As I close my eyes angrily and am  about to fall asleep, my phone rings. Not looking at the number I answer, "Hello." I say a little annoyed. There is a short pause on the phone until someone says "um hey I know its pretty late but i just wanted to make sure you were okay,not that i thought you were in trouble are something I never mind this was stupid. " "No no Alyssa I'm glad you called." I smile she must have sensed my irritation. " So um are you okay." "Yea I was just a bit irritated but I'm fine now." If it wasn't for my supernatural hearing I probably wouldn't of heard what sounded like a breath of relief on the other end. This makes me smile "So what are you doing up this late."  " I couldn't sleep." " Why not?" I ask worried. "I just had like a pang in my chest telling me to check on someone." "How did  you know to check on me and not any of your other friends." " I dot  have many friends I don't  trust many people.""But yet you trust me." "Yea I don't know why I think its your personality its very captivating." I chuckle and she giggles "I'm serious there's something about you I cant quite put my finger on but I like it." "Well Mrs. Alyssa I'm glad I'm  your own personal mystery." I yawn and she giggles "I'm glad to but go to sleep I'm sorry i kept you up this late. " No i want to talk to you." " I'll call you in the morning." "Promise." "Yes Trey I promise. "  Goodnight" "Goodnight". she says and I hang up the phone and close my eyes thinking about my Lyssa."

    ALYSSA'S P.O.V

Waking up to the sound of my phone ringing  I look at my clock only to see its four in the morning. "Hello." I groan  "I hope you didn't think I would let you have to much fun especially making a fool of me in front Milo. There is a cab coming in three minutes to pick you up and hope you know your little ass is being punished  tonight. Mother hangs up the phone and I start to scramble. I'm slept in Torrie's room so I take a piece of paper  and quickly wrote a note stating that I simply had to go its important. I grabbed my bags and went outside. I waited approximately 1 min before it arrived. Once I entered the cab I could tell  the driver was irritated but who wouldn't be  it is four in the morning        

I AM IN CLASS RIGHT NOW I DID NOT MEAN TO PUBLISH THIS PART I WILL FINISH LATER I AM SORRY YOU GUYS BUT HERE IS A PREVIEW AT LEAST