chapter 11

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will rip my skin apart. I am tired of the pity I put upon myself but, I cant help it. I am sick and tired of using all my energy to wake up only to be put down again. I am tired  of constantly looking in the mirror only to be reminded of something I despise. Yes, I know everything I am saying now  has already been said everything I am thinking already has been thought, but its true. If someone could just read my mind they would be in tears, no sorry they would be frustrated because they wouldn't be able to understand it. I am tired of getting flashbacks of shit I don't want to remember. I am just tired of being....tired....

 I awake from my sweet happiness to my brutal reality, yawning I look up only to meet with a pair of eyes. "Milo were you watching me sleep?" I ask while getting up from upon his chest  trying to hold my smile back.  He chuckles lightly then gives me a boyish grin, "Well,your  cute when you sleep Lyssa." Although I know what he is saying is not true I am not going to deny myself this  little bit  of happiness. "Thanks." I say awkwardly with a blush. He just smiles and kisses my cheek. "Umm you think your mom left yet." "Yeah I know she has. "  We both get out of  the bed and walk out the room and walk down to the kitchen.  "Milo are you hungry i could cook something for you." "No Lyssa it's fine sit down we need to talk.

Hey guys so sorry for the short chapter turns out the internet at my school doesn't support Wattpad they blocked it so. I wrote this on my phone witch was difficult because it's smaller than my hand . But I tried to post something so here u r.