chapter 10

Life, life is full of many secrets. Some secrets more deadly than others, think about it, we all have that one secret that none knows, that one secret that we are to afraid to tell anyone. That one secret that can ruin you life, but then the guilt of whatever that one secret contains starts to eat you alive. So you become someone your not, you are more grumpy, depressed. You do things you wouldn't normally do. May it be drugs, skipping school, or just not being your usual cheerful self. In fact you begin to forget your usual cheerful self and those happy times become nothing but a distant memory. You cry yourself to sleep every night realizing you need help, but its to late so as you lay your head on your pillow you realize that from the lies,deceit and guilt;Your inner most deepest secrets consume you and you have finally formed yourself into a monster.

I wake up at 5:00 in the morning to a snoring Milo. I don't know why I'm thinking this, but he's quite cute when he's sleep. But after a while of me being creepy and watching my best friend sleep,realization hits and I realize that mother could come in here at any moment. "Milo,Milo wake up." I whisper as he tosses and turns in my bed. " Five more minutes," "Milo". I tap him urgently "Please, please get up." Milo wakes up and yawns. "Alyssa its five o clock in the morning." "I-I think you s-should go now." "Lyssa when I said I would leave early I meant like around seven, seven thirty." He sits up on the bed and scoots closer to me. I flinch thinking that he's goin to hit me, but he just sits there with a strange look on his face. "Are you okay." "Yes." I say as I get up off the bed. " I just think you should leave ." "Okay Lyssa I'll leave but first we need to talk." I know what he is going to talk to me about and honestly I really don't want to talk about it. But not only that I really truly fear we don't have time to discuss any thing. I know I am right when I hear mother getting out of her bed. "Milo you have to hide in my closet and no matter what don't come out." " Ok  Lyssa." "Milo promise me no matte what that you will stay in that closet." He looks at me strangely before  finally saying "Okay."

I let out a sigh before pushing him in my closet. As soon as I close the closet door mother bust into my room door. " I see your wide awake." she says as she  grabs my hair and drags me. I know Milo can see  this because of the vents through my closet door. Mother slams my head into the wall and I muffle my scream because I don't want to wake up the boys. I lay on the cold floor as mother takes out a carving knife and starts cutting away away skin. She then takes the carving knife and starts cutting away at my stomach. "Your worthless and you need to know"  She cuts deeper at my stomach. I  turn my head and look at  Milo through my closet I can see that he's crying and is on the verge of opening the closet door. He sees me and I shake my head NO. By the time mother is done I use my very last bit of energy to look down at my stomach and see the words  WASTE OF SPACE carved into my stomach. She smiles with pride at her work and then turns to the door, "Oh and by the way the boys and I are going out today, I want to come home and I want this house spotless." she then turns and walks out the door.

Milo rushes to my side and covers my and takes off his shirt. He uses his shirt  to cover the deep wounds on my stomach. My breathing slows as Milo holds me close to his chest he cry's . It breaks my heart to see my best friend cry, he has always been so strong. He has never let me seen him cry. "Why Lyssa, why wouldn't you tell me that this has been going on. "I-I didn't w-want you t-to worry."  "I'm suppose to worry bout you Lyssa its my job, I-I love you Lyssa." "I love you to Milo." I say weakly, "Milo y-you cant tell anyone m-my brothers n-need a home. S-she doesn't h-hit them." '"I wont tell, but I wont let you stay here." "But h-" "Shhh don't worry Lyssa, I'll come up with something ." Milo says as he gently strokes my hair.  "I love you Lyssa." He gently kiss my forehead and places me in my bed. "Lyssa I'm not leaving you here by yourself ." "Okay but y-you have to s-stay in my room until she leaves." Milo nods his head and gets in bed with me, he wraps his arms around me and I tense a little at first then I snuggle into his chest. I know my mom wont come in my room anytime soon, and I know she doesn't want me to come out because she doesn't want the boys to see me like this. So for now I will lay in sweet silence with my best friend. He is truly  to good to me. I am pathetic, ugly stupid, fat, afraid, tired of fighting, and if it want for him I would be alone.

*****************************************************************************************************

HEYY YOU GUYS OH MY GOD WHO'S BEEN WATCHNING TEEN WOLF

THERE IS A COUPLE THINGS I HAVE TO SAY

FOR ONE I AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER

SECONDLY I NEED  A KNEW COVER AND I CANT MAKE ONE RIGHT NOW SO IF ANYONE CAN MAKE ONE FORME THAT WILL BE AWSOME ALSO I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TWO YOU

SOOO YEAHHH LOL

THANKYOU

STAY WEIRD

OH BTW LANA DEL REY IS QUEEN AND IF YOU LIKE HER THEN COMMENT BELOW