Chapter 2

Okay here is the second chapter, hopefully I did good on the first. Plz don't forgeto to comment vote, i would love to hear the stuff u said about it thx. mc. 

88888888888

I felt some thing cold touch my forehead, slowly I opened my eye's trying to clear my mind. At first everything was blurry till my eye's adjusted to the little light in the room. I was laying on a king sized bed, with a bunch of pillows.

I reached for whatever was on my forehead, only to feel something that was like a hand. I sat up so quickly my head started to spin, I let out a gasp unsure of what was happening. Trying to register my thoughts.

"Shh, lay down, relax." Said a male voice, a hand pushed on my chest to lay back down, but I sat up, trying to see who the source of voice was.

Only to find a young man that was at least in his 20's. Very hot, he had jet black hair, and piercing blue eyes. I stared mesmerized.

My head swam, and it was to hard to make sense of any of my thoughts. His bright blue eyes, the color of elecric blue, stared back with a hunger.

I closed my eyes, slumping back down to the bed, I felt so weak, like after you've had the flu, and been lying in bed only getting up for the bathroom at such times. I wanted to sleep. To get out of this dream.

"No, no I need you up, you'll ruin the fun." Said the voice, it was more a whisper, than anything else. With a seductive tint to it.

I opened my eyes, just to see him hovering over me. Then it all came back to me.

"Where am I?" I asked slowly, a smile crept up the corners of his mouth, and again I swooned. "That doesn't matter at the moment."He said.

"Tell me where I am." I said louder. He didn't answer, his expression was amused. "Tell me now."I shrieked. Panic errupting me, don't blame me, if I found myself in a bed with a super hot man staring at me, after I was kidnapped.

His hands grabbed my wrists pinning them to the top of my head. His touch was like ice, my hands went cold right away like I'd stuck them out in the snow in the middle of winter.

"Your at a house in the middle of the woods. We won't stay long though because I have special plans in a bit." He said, my heart stuttered. I peered around the room, to get a sense where we were, it was a log cabin or something of the sort, we were in a small bedroom, and well it was really to dark to see around, only a bit of moonlight shown through a tiny window above our heads.

My heart was beating loud,"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone, but please let me go...safe."I begged, his face was serious when he answered.

"Now that won't make sense after I dragged you all the way out here, and do absolutely nothing to you, as I let you go. That would be stupid child, besides you might be one of the luckiest girls I've taken, because I was thinking you could be my little pet." He said, I stared wide eyed at him.

"W-what do you mean by...pet?"I squeaked. He laughed.

"Well if your blood is very good which I sense it is, and the power it gives off, I'm gonna keep you, oh, and a new toy if you know what I mean... that makes you my slave, do you understand?"He asked. I didn't answer the last question, instead I asked.

"Blood?" I whispered trying to understand where this was getting at. He sighed annoyed,"Look at me." I stared at his face and in the faint light I could see his mouth, just then I saw two canines appear in his mouth. I shrank away, tears flowing rapidly.

His mouth got wider only to turned into a smile, with his fangs in sight.

"Thats not possible, I thought Vampire's were made up characters in someone's mind, and just put down on paper. You can't be real." I said staring at the two fangs. Gawking at them. He was kidding right, but that could have explained why I didn't hear him in the school.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Ya but someone would want to warn about vampire's so they put it in a book, that seemed to get famous. I don't know."He said with sarcasm.

"But tell me your name." He ordered. I kept quiet. "I have no patience tonight girl, tell me now." He yelled making me flinch.

"Emily, Emliy Heige." I cried as he slapped me in the face, at first there wasn't much pain but then came the stinging, I put my hand on it, tears didn't even fall, I was to shocked.

"Get up, and listen to me, Emily."He continued after I stood up, the wood creaking under my feet. "You try running, I'll kill you, you don't listen to me I'll hurt you, with a lot of pain, you will do what ever I want, I'm stronger, faster, and very dangerous. So don't try anything. Understand?" He asked. I nodded paralyzed like a mouse caught in the eye of a snake, which was basically the whole situation, just a human and a vampire.

He turned on a light giving me a better perspective of the room, it was small, and musty, there was a bed side table in the corner of the room, along with a dresser made out of oak wood, a door led out to what I was assuming was the rest of the house/cabin.

"Come and get something to eat, we have a long journey my sweet." He said. I shuddered at the word he used to call me 'my sweet'. I walked over towards the door he was standing in front of, he opened it up, to find a room similar to the little room, only a small old fashioned tv sat in the corner with a moldy couch, the odd cobweb hung around, a small stove and fridge were in the other side of the room, with one more door leading to what seemed to be the bathroom.

He went to the tiny fridge, and pulled out some yogurt, yum, I thought, I hated yogurt. I made a sour face he threw it at me, and I caught it easily. "Just eat it I don't care if you like it." He ordered. I opened it up as he handed me a spoon and I quickly ate it as I made a disgusted face.

"Okay let's go I want to make it before the storm hits." He said throwing me a jacket. I slid it on. My heart pounded hard against my head. I wanted to go home. What were my parents doing right now? Were they searching for me?

 8888888888

Okay here is the second chapter.I'm not gonna right anytime soon, till someone tells me if its good wat doesnt make sense and all, and if u could plz vote thx and comment. After i will add more chaps but i want to see how many people will do this for me thx.

VOTE 

COMMENT  

FAN <3