Chapter 30

Eventually I cried myself asleep...On the hardwood floor.

I didn't dream, I couldn't. Which I was glad for, because I would probably end up with bad nightmares. Which would involve me screaming, and the gaurds including Pat would come in here, and I was not in a mood to see anyone.

When I woke up, I was laying on my giant bed, covers pulled up to my chin. I know I didn't wake up and pull my sleeping body in it.

After a few minutes there was a small knock on the door making me jump slightly.

Should I answer it? I thought. It could be Pat.

That was ruined as he walked in with a hard look, and carrying a tray of food for me, and some drinks. He set them down and turned around, walking back out of the room. I sighed.

WHy me? Of all people, I was a nervous wreck that couldn't take care of myself, I was suicidal. Why?

Every attempt at running away or disappearing forever, failed which they should have worked. I think.

The smell of the food sent my stomach wild. I hadn't really eaten anything, and I felt very skinny then normal. I jumped towards the tray and started to eat what ever would fit in my mouth.

After a taking a gulp of the cold water that was left for me, I jumped into the shower. Then got dressed, trying to think of something to get away from all this stuff.

If I could work out my powers and see what I could do, it would help me a lot.

I thought about what I can do.

I cna make things grow, like the flowers, I have white light, power strong enough to shake the room, and all sorts they justcome to me. If I could concentrate hard enough I wonder what else I could do. I want everyone to think I am dead. But really I'm not, it would help me live in peace with myself.

I had overhead the gaurds outside my door talking about me I think. ' If I die, balance would be lost, and I MUST be protected. If I die, balance of the world would go down into flames, people will go all canniball people would fight for power and everything would get uncontrolable.'

I sat on my bed, and looked at the ceiling, before getting up and going to the door, taking a deep breath, I walked out almost walking into one of hte gaurds that held their hand out in front of me.

I glared at his hand, I'd do what I want.

"Let me go." I said slowly, and threatning.

The gaurd shook his head, nose flaring at my scent. My blood. Every vampire had the same reaction.

"Sorry ma'm orders. Please go back to your room." He ordered kindly, which seemed to make me mad, because the next moment I was holding out my hand in front of me, and he was sent backwards by a giant gust of wind.

The other gaurds stepped forward in a menacing way, but I made them fly towards the first gaurd.

"I'm going for a walk around, I won't leave the house." I gritted turning back to the left where I was going to walk, but there stood a very pissed Patrick, with crossed arms.

"Excuse me." I smiled with a rude tone of voice.

I walked by him. He grabbed my arm, spinning me back around. I looked at him with anger.

"Let me go." I said, he pointed to my rooms opened door.

"I'm not going back in there." I said with a confidence tone.

"Get back in, you have no choice you are not aloud to leave without the council permission." He said back harshly. The anger left replaced by pain. I was a prisoner.