Home

Emma's P.O.V

As I walk out of the portal I felt a slight breeze wash over me. It was like everything was ok and nothin is going to hurt me, but that wasn't the case. Me and Anika had spawn in the exact place we left. The only problem is that it's a whole different scenery. Right in front of us was a new village. We were standing right outside of the gates. I saw Anika walk over and look at what the sign said.
She glanced over at me. "The village is called Phoenix Drop"
I walk over to where she is standing and see a blur pass by me and land right in my sisters shoulder. I started to panic. I couldn't move. My mind was racing. I ran over to Anika. It was a arrow covered with sleeping venom. I started to cry, but it was soon interrupted by a throbbing pain on my back. I tried to see who shot it, but my vision began to fade. I was shaking and I couldn't move. I was afraid and then I heard a familiar voice in my head. It was my dad. When we were young and my dad used to visit us, we would be scared of him and he would always say "no smile you make can cover the fear you discovered." I never got that line but now I do and I....

Author P.O.V

Emma fainted right next to her sister. Both of them were unconscious, but both were still alive. The boys dragged the girls into the woods while trying to hurry. They didn't want to be spotted.

Anika's P.O.V
(Dream kids voice)

I was playing with my sister when daddy waltzed in the halls while singing his favorite tune. Mommy was on his tail trying to kick him out. I was really scared, but kept my cool. I didn't want daddy knowing I had a fear of him. Me and Emma kept playing with our dolls while daddy and mommy barged in on our game.
I saw mommy yelling at daddy with anger and fear mixed in one "Get out of my palace now before I hurt you"
He look at mommy with greed "Honey come down I just want to say hello" he looks at me and Emma. Emma backed away father from daddy, but I stayed where I was. The last thing I remember was daddy throwing a chair and it coming right at me.
(Dream ended)