Billdip

Dipper And Bill Was Together For 2 Months Now.The Two Love Birds Was Sitting By The Window Cuddling. "Hey Bill" Dipper Said. No Answer. Dipper Was Confused.

"Bill?" Said Dipper While Sitting Up To See Bills Face. Bill Was Fast Asleep. Dipper Stared At Bill's Sleeping Figure. Dipper Had A Idea To Wake Bill Up. He Kissed Bills Lips Gently. Dipper Smirked. Dipper Gave Bill More Kisses On Bill's Lips.

Bill Moved His Head A little. Dipper Stopped. He Start Sucking On Bill's Neck. Bill Moaned A little. Bill Woke Up. He Looked At Dipper. "Eh, Dipper What Are You Doing?" Bill Asked In A Sleepy Voice. Dipper Continued Sucking On Bill's Neck. Bill Moaned Some More. Things Was Getting A Little Heated. They Started To Makeout. A lot Of Moans Came From The Room.

Mabel On The Other Hand Was Coming Up The Stairs. She Heard The Moans For Inside. Her Eyes Sparkled. She Ran Back Down Stairs To Get The Camera. She Ran Back Up.She Counted To Three And Then Bursted Inside The Room.

"SAY CHEESE!!" She Yelled. She Got The Photo And The Rushed Down Stairs. Dipper Was Blushing So Hard. Dipper Finally Realized What Happened. "MABEL!! GIVE ME THAT CAMERA!!" Dipper Chased After His Twin. Bill Sat There Dumbfounded.
___________________

Hey Guys..So This Was My First Billdip FanFic. Well I Hope You Enjoyed It :3

~Silent