Smut

Hɨʏa Its Sɨʟɛռt Aռɖ I'ʍ Sօʀʀʏ Fօʀ Nօt Uքɖatɨռɢ. Hɛʀɛ's Sօme Cʀaքքʏ Sʍʊt.
_---------------------------------------_

It Was One Quiet Night At The Shack. Dipper Was Asleep In Bed While Bill Was Still Awake. Bill Really Didn't Understand Sleep. He Thought It Was Pointless. He Thought It Was A Waste Of Time. Bill Lied Down And Stared At Dipper. He Just Wanted To Touch Dipper's Small Body. But Bill Had To Keep His Hands To Himself.

Dipper Flipped Over On The Side Of The Bed Where Bill Was At. Bill Stared At Dipper's Plump Lips. He Just Wanted To Kiss Them. Bill Slowly Leaned And Softly Kissed The Lips.

Bill Pulled Away And Stared At Dipper. Bill Put His Hand Under The Cover And Rubbed Dipper's Girly Ass. Bill Sucked On Dipper's Neck While Rubbing His Ass. Dipper Moaned And Slightly Moved But Didn't Wake Up. "Ooh Pine Tree~ You Don't Even Have An Idea What You Do To Me~" Bill Purred Softly. Bill Slid His Hand In Dipper's Pants And Slightly Squeezed His Fine Ass. Bill Gave The Juicy Ass A Few Soft Slaps.

Bill Pulled Up Dipper's Shirt And Saw The Tiny, Pink Nipples. Bill Slowly Put One Of The Nips In His Mouth And Roughly Sucked On It. Dipper Woke Up And Moaned Loudly. Bill Squeezed Tightly On Dipper's Ass While Dipper Grabbed Bill's Hair. "A-hh B-Bill W-What Are You D-Doing~" Dipper loudly Moaned. "Pleasuring My Pine Tree Of Course" Bill Purred Into Dipper's Ear.

Dipper Was A Panting Mess Right Now. Bill Moved His Hand To Dipper's Crotch And Slightly Rubbed It. Dipper Moaned. Bill Pulled Dipper's Clothes Off. Dipper was Under Bill Completely Naked. Bill Put Up Two Fingers And Put Them By Dipper's Mouth.

"Suck" Bill Growled A Bit. Dipper Obeyed And Sucked On Bill's Fingers. While Dipper Sucked On Bill's Fingers, Bill Started To Suck On Dipper's Right Nipple. Dipper Moaned. Bill Took His Fingers Out Of Dipper's Mouth. Bill Pushed Dipper's Legs Up. "Are You Ready For This, Darling~" Bill Whispered In Dipper's Ear. Dipper Nodded His Head. Bill Pushed One Of His Fingers In Slowly. "B-Bill This Feels S-So G-Good~~" Dipper Loudly Moaned.

After Finger Play, Bill Placed Him Self At Dipper's Hole. Bill Slowly Pushed In. "B-BILL!" Dipper Screamed Grabbing Bill's Arm. Bill Pulled Out. Dipper Looked At Bill With Teary Eyes. Bill Smirked. Bill Slammed Back Into Dipper With A Loud Grunt. Dipper Screamed. Bill Kept Thrusting In And Out Of Dipper In a Very Fast Pace. Dipper Screamed And Put A Hand Against Bill's Chest And Tried To Push Bill Away. "What's Wrong, Dipper? Never Took Dick Before." Bill Said While Smirking.

Bill Stopped Thrusting Into And Studied Dipper's Face. Dipper's Face Was Teary And He Had Drool Running Down His Mouth. "B-bill..I-I...C-Can't" Dipper Said Between Pants. Bill Looked At Him. "Can't What?" Bill Asked. Dipper Didn't Answer. Bill Growled. Bill Thrusted In Side Of Dipper So Hard The Head Board Hit The Wall With A Bang. Dipper Screamed While More Tears Came Down From His Eyes. "What Can't You Take?" Bill Said More Serious. Dipper Looked At Bill. "I C-Cant.... T-take Anymore..P-P-Pleasure....." Dipper Said While Closing His Eyes. "I-im....So..S-sleepy." Bill Just Chuckled. Bill Thrusted In And Out Of Dipper Again While This Time Going Harder. Bill Started To Kiss Dipper. Dipper Tried To Kiss Back But Couldn't Keep Up. Bill Moved To Dipper's Ear. "You Like That, Don't You?" Bill Purred Into Dipper's Ear. Bill Fucked Dipper Like It Was The Last Night Dipper Was Gonna Live. "B-BILL IM GONNA CUM!!" Dipper Screamed. "Then Cum" Bill Simply Said. Two More Thrusts Dipper Cummed. Some Landed On His Mouth. "Dipper..I'm Cumming Too" After A Few More Thrusts Bill Cummed Into Dipper's Cute Ass.

Bill Pulled Out Of Dipper's Cum Filled Ass. Bill Closed Dipper's Legs And Placed Dipper On His Side. Bill Bent Down To Dipper's Ass And Pulled His Cheeks Apart. Dipper's Ass Was Full Of Black Goo. It Was Oozing Out If Dipper's Pink Hole. Bill Smirked And Got Up To Kiss Dipper's Teary Face. Bill Put The Cover Over Dipper And Himself. "I Love You, Dipper." Bill Cooed. "I L-Love You Too" Dipper Said While Yawning. "Go To Sleep. You Need Rest." Bill Said. "Mmmm" Dipper Hummed While Falling Asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------
HEY! I Hope You Enjoyed My Crappy Smut.

~SILENT OUT!!!