Dirty Problems

It Was A Quiet, Sunny Evening. Dipper Was Lying In The Bed, Listening To Music On His IPod. "PIIIINNNEEETRRREEE!". Dipper Sighed Loudly And Pulled Out His Earphones. "PIIINNNETR-" "IM COMING!" Dipper Yelled And Cutting Off The Voice. Dipper Walked Down Stairs To See What Was The Problem.

Dipper Went To The Living Room. Dipper Looked Over To The Couch To See Where The Voice Was Coming From. Bill Cipher. The All-Knowing Most Powerful Dream Demon.

Bill Smiled. "Come Watch A Movie With Me." Bill Said While Patting His Lap. Dipper Sighed. "You Yelled My Name And Made Me Come Down Stairs To Watch A Movie With You. Also, I'm Not Sitting On Your Lap." Dipper Said. Bill Glared At Dipper. "What's Most Important To You. Your Precious IPod? Or Me? And Stop Being Such A Party Pooper. Come Sit Daddy's Lap~." Bill Cooed. Dipper Blushed. "D-Dont Say Things Like That!" Said Dipper Embarrassed. Bill Chuckled. "Awe. Is My Beautiful PineTree Embarrassed?~" Asked Bill Smirking.

By Now Dipper Looked Like A Tomato. Dipper Obey And Sat On Bills Lap. Dipper Turned His Head Away To Not Look At Bill. "PineTree. Don't Be Like That. Don't You Like Calling Me Daddy? You Always Say It When Were Making Sweet Love~." Bill Cooed In Dipper's Ear. Dipper Looked At Bill With His Big Brown Eyes. Bill Bented Down And Kissed Dipper On The Lips. Dipper Was Shocked But Kissed Back. Bill Chuckled. "Com'on. Call Me Daddy." Bill Said. Dipper Put His Face In Bill's Chest. "Daddy...." Dipper Said. "Louder." "Daddy" "Louder" "Daddy!" Dipper Yelled. Bill Smiled. "Good Boy." Bill Said.

Dipper Blushed. "Ahh..PineTree. I Have A little Problem. Can You Help Me With It?" Dipper Looked At Bill With A Confused Face. Then He Looked Down. "Yea. That's My Little Problem." Bill Smirked. Dipper Looked Back Up At Bill. Dipper Slowly Got On His Knees. Dipper Slowly Puller Bill's Zipper Down. Dipper Looked At Bill. "Go On." Dipper Slowly Pulled Bill's Pants And Underwear Down. Bill's Member Sprung Out. Bill Smirked. Dipper Stared At It With Awe. "Why Is It So Big?!" Dipper Asked. "Its Not." Bill Slightly Frowned. Dipper Looked At Bill Like He Was Crazy. (He Is Crazy.) "Bill. Its About 9 Inches Long!" Dipper Yelled.

"Come On Dipper. It Hurts." Bill Whined. Dipper Signed. Dipper Grabbed It And Slowly Put It In His Mouth. "Mmm" Bill Moaned. Dipper Bobbed His Head A little Faster. "Oh PineTree~." Bill Groaned. "PineTree!!" Dipper Ran His Tongue Up And Down The Shaft. Dipper Looked Up At Bill While He Suck On The Member. "PineTree! Something's Coming Out!!" Bill Moaned Loudly. Dipper Sucked Harder. "DIPPER!!" Bill Screamed In Pleasure. Bill Came In Dipper's Mouth. The Substance Wasn't White. It Was Black And Gooey. "Oh, Sorry." Bill Said While Whipping Some Of His Face. Dipper Swallowed It And Got Up And Sat In Bills Lap. "Daddy, I Have A Problem Too." Bill Chuckled And Threw Dipper On The Couch. Dipper Was Ready For What Bill Had In Store.

----------------
HAII! So, This Was Like A Warmup Smut. I Will Make More Smut When I Feel Really Comfortable. Well That's It!

~ SILENT OUT!