Cherry Kisses

Im Bored. Have A Boring Fanfic. Like Always, My Freaks Of Nature. The One And Only BILLDIP. I Am Distracting Myself. Let Get This Show On The Road.
-_______________________-

Dipper Sat In His Room Which He Used To Share With His Twin Sister. But Now Shares It With His Beloved, Annoying, Dorito Boyfriend. Bill Cipher. Bill Was Down Stairs Doing Something While Dipper Was Bored Out Of His Mind. Dipper Felt Like Messing With Bill. Dipper Grabbed Some Soft, Fluffy Bears.
Dip Dop Headed Down Stairs. He Sneaked So Bill Wouldn't Hear Him. Dipper Peaked Around The Corner To See What Bill Was Up To. Bill Was Lying On The Couch Looking Grumpy. Dipper Knew How To Cheer Him Up. He Ran Infornt Of The T.V So Bill Couldn't See It, And Threw A Teddy Bear Right At His Face. "Gotcha Dorito!" Dipper Said With A Cheery Smile On His Face. Bill Groaned Loudly. "You Should Quit, Pine Tree. I'm Not In The Mood." Bill Said In A Grumpy Tone. Dipper's Face Fell Into A Frown. "You Been So Moody Lately. What's Wrong??" Dipper Said While Sitting In Bill's Lap. Bill Sighed And Shook His Head. "I Been Really Moody. And I Know That. But, I Don't Really Know." Bill Said With A Frown. Dip Dip Looked At Bill While Bill Was Watching The T.V. Dipper Had An Idea.

Dipper Leaned To Whisper In Bill's Ear. "Fight Me." Dipper Said With A Smirk. Bill Glared At Dipper. "Dipper, I Said That I Am Not In The Mo-" Bill Didn't Get To Finish Because Dipper Punched Bill In The Are Three Times Really Hard. "You Little Sh- Get Back Here!!" Bill Yelled At Dipper While Dipper Ran Up The Stairs Laughing. When Dipper Got In The Room He Ran In The Closet To Hide. Bill Came In Really Pissed. "DIPPER IN NOT PLAYING WITH YOU!! COME OUT NOW!!" Bill's Voice Boomed. Dipper Tried To Hold Back His Laughs But Failed. Bill Slammed The Doors Open And Had A Death Glare On Dipper. "Come At Me, Dorito!!" Dipper Knew Bill Wouldn't Hurt Him. But Dipper Had Be Careful. Bill Was Still A Demon.

"Listen Here Kid. You Better Not Ever Do That Again. Do You Understand Me?" Bill Said With A Glare. Dipper Looked At Bill. "Nope!!" Dipper Said In A Cheery Tone. Bill Sighed And Ran His Fingers Threw His Messy Black And Golden Hair.

"Why Have You Been So Mean To Me??" Dipper Asked With A Cute Pout.

"I'm Not Mean To You."

"Yes You Are."

"Are Not"

"Yes You Are"

Bill Gave Up And Walked To The Bed. Dipper Ran Down Stairs To Get Something. Dipper Came Back Up With Two Bowls. One Bowl Filled With Cherrys. The Other Bowl Had Nothing In It. Dipper Sat In The Bed While Bill Lied Down In It. Dipper Leaned Down And Have Bill A Kiss On His Cheek. He Picked Up A Cheery And Broke It In Half. He Took The Seed Out Of The Cherry And Put The Seed In The Other Bowl. He Ate Half Of The Cherry And Fed Bill The Other Half. This Lasted 2 Minutes Until The Cherrys Were All Gone. Dipper Sat The Two Bowls On The Table Next To The Bed. Dipper Still Had Some Cherry Juice On His Lips. Bill Leaned In Ad Kissed Dipper On The Lips. Bill Licked All The Cherry Juice Of His Lips Even Started To Sick On Dipper's Bottom Lip. When Bill Was Done, He Pulled Away To See His Adorable Pine Tree. Bill Gently Smiled. "I Love You, Pine Tree." Dipper Giggled. "I Love You Too Bill!!"

----------------------------
This Is Crappy. I Know It Is.
But, I Hope You Enjoyed It.

~Silent