Sexual Touching

Okay. This Is Gonna Be A Really Crappy Smut. I Warned You.
----------------------------------------------------- Dipper And Mabel Were Going To School Toworrow. Mabel Was Really Excited For 8th Grade. Dipper, Ehh, Didn't Really Mind. Dipper Got His Pajamas And Headed To The Bathroom. Dipper Put His Pajamas On The Shelf And Started The Shower. Dipper Took His Clothes Of And Got In The Shower. Dipper Stood Under The Warm Water For Some Minutes. 'I Wonder Were Bill Is.' Dipper Thought.

"I'm Right Here, Pinetree." Bill Said While Smirking. Dipper Yelp And Almost Slipped. "You Scared Me!" Dipper Screamed At Bill. Bill Just Chuckled. "Hehe. Pinetree, You Have One Hell Of An Ass." Bill Said While Staring At Dipper's Sexy Ass. Dipper Turned Around So He was Facing Bill. "Bill, Keep You Peverted Thoughts To Yourself!" Dipper Scolded Bill. "Well. Can I Join You At least?" Bill Asked. Dipper Thought About It. "...Fine." "BUT NO SEXUAL TOUCHING!" Bill Smiled. "Alright."

Bill Took Of His Clothes And Got In The Shower With Dipper. Dipper Tried His Best To Not Look At Bill's Dick. (Lol. Dick) Bill Caught Dipper Plenty Of Time Looking At His Dick. Dipper Couldn't Take It Anymore. Dipper Bit His Lip And Turned Around So He Was Face To Face With Bill. Dipper Looked Up At Bill While Bill Looked Down At Dipper. "What Is It, Kid?" Bill Asked With A Straight Face. Dipper Stared At Bill With Lust Filled Eyes. Dipper Slowly Took Bill's Delicious Cock (I'M ON A ROLL WOOOHOOO!!) In His Hand And Started To Slowly Pump It. Bill Groaned. Bill Grabbed Dipper Hand Pushed It Away. "Nope. Sorry Kid. You Said No Sexual Touching." Bill Told Dipper.

Dipper Moaned Alittle. "I Know What I Said.~ Y'Know I Don't Mean That Right, Daddy?~" Dipper Said Queitly But Loud Enough For Bill Can Hear It. Dipper Rubbed His Hand Up And Down Bill's Chest. Bill Bit His Lip. Bill Pushed His Hand Away Again. "Kid. Don't Ever Call Me That Again. You Know What Happens When You Call Me That." Bill Warned Dipper. Dipper Smirked. "Yes. I Know What Happens, Daddy.~ Maybe I Want That To Happen.~" Bill Tried To Contain Himself But He Couldn't Keep It In Anymore.

Bill Slammed Dipper's Back Against The Wall. Bill Roughly Kissed Dipper. "I'm Not Gonna Give You Mercy. You Wanted This." With That Bill Shoved His Finger Into Dipper's Pink Hole. He Took It Out And Made Dipper Bend Over. Bill Pushed His Finger Back Into Dipper. Bill Pushed Dipper's Cheeks Back So He Can Get A Good View Of Dipper's Hole. Bill Gave Dipper's Hole A Lick. Dipper Moaned Loudly. Bill Smirked. Bill Continued To Suck And Lick On Dipper's Tight Hole. After That Bill Shoved His Dick Into Dipper. Dipper Screamed And Moaned. "BILL!! Please Fuck Me! FUCK ME LIKE THE BITCH I AM!" Bill Laughed. Bill Grabbed Dipper's Curly, Chestnut Hair And Yanked Dipper's Head Back. Dipper Loved It When Bill Got Rough On Him. "OHH PineTree.~" Bill Moaned.

After Bill Fucked The Life Out Of Dipper, Dipper Came Everywhere. Bill Didn't Cum Yet. Dipper Got On His Knees And Put Bill's Cock In His Mouth. Dipper Tried To Deep Throat But He Couldn't Because Bill Was Too Big For Dipper's Small Mouth. Bill Grabbed Dipper's Hair And Faced Fucked Dipper Untill Bill Came. Dipper Was So Tired. Bill Picked Dipper Up And Washed Him Properly. After He Was Done With That. He Dressed Himself And Dipper. He Put Dipper In The Bed.

Bill Chuckled. "Try Walking And Talking Tomorrow, Pinetree." Knowing That Dipper Was Gonna Have Trouble With Both.

-----------------------------------
I Hope You Enjoyed Crappy Smut.
-----------------------------------