Argument

HELLLOOO MY SEXY DEMONS!
THIS IS YOUR MASTER SPEAKING. LOL!! IM OUT OF SCHOOL AND I CAN MAKE MORE BILLDIP ONESHOTS!!
****************************
It Was A Saturday Evening At The Mystery Shack. Mabel Was Out This Pacifica On A Date And The Stans Was Out In Town. They Were Have Fun Except Bill And Dipper. Bill And Dipper Was In A Heated Argument. They Were Arguing About Why Dipper Can't Go Into The Forest Alone.

"I Am Capable Of Going Into The Woods By Myself Bill!" Dipper Yelled At Bill While Bill Was Looking At Some Papers. Bill Put His Papers Down And Rubbed His Face. Bill Sighed. "Dipper, I Told You Twice And I'm Not Gonna Tell You Once More. You Are Not Going Into That Damned Forest By Yourself. You'll Get Hurt And I Don't Want That To Happen." Bill Said While Glaring At Dipper. Dipper Looked Hurt. "So. You're Saying That I'm Weak." "I Didn't Say That You Were Weak, PineTree." "That's Clearly What You Meant Though." Bill Slammed The Papers Down On The Desk. "Dipper, You Are Pissing Me Off And I Will Not Take Your Shit Anymore!"

Dipper Jumped Back A bit. "Go Do Something And Stop Bothering Me." Bill Shooed At Dipper. Dipper Crosses His Arms. "No." Bill Slowly Looked Up At Dipper. "What The Hell Did You Say To Me." Bill Slowly Said. "I Said 'No'. Are You Deaf?" Dipper Said Being A little More Confident. Bill Growled. "If You Don't Take That Back, Or You Are Gonna Be In A World Of Pain." Bill Glared At Dipper. "I'm Not Taking That Back." Dipper Said While Rolling His Eyes At Bill. "I'm Not With You Shit Today, PineTree." "I Don't Give 2 Flying Fucks. I'm Gonna Go Out And You Are Not Gonna Stop Me. Bye JackAss." Dipper Said While Grabbing His Bag And Heading For The Door. Bill Got Up From His Seat And Roughly Grabbed Dipper's Arm. "I Said That You Are Not Going Out, Dipper! So I Suggest That You Sit Your Ass Down!" Bill Yelled At Dipper. Dipper Huffed. Dipper Jerked His Arm Away From Bill And Pushed Him With All His Strength. "Fuck You, Bill." Dipper Said While Opening The Door.

"You Little Shit!!" Bill Suddenly Slammed The Door Shut. Dipper Gasped And Looked At Bill. "Did I Not Say Sit The Fuck Down!!" Bill Yelled At Dipper While Grabbing His Book bag And Throwing It Across The Room. "BILL!!" Dipper Said As He Pushed Bill Again. Bill Grabbed Dipper's Hand And Put It Down. Bill Put His Hand It Up And Smacked Dipper Across His Face. Bill Grabbed His Hand And Threw His On The Couch. Bill Sighed And Just Noticed What He Did. Bill Sighed. Bill Leaned Down And Kissed His Face. "I'm Sorry, Baby. I Was Just Mad. I Didn't Mean To Hurt You." Bill Said Softly. Dipper Nodded His Head. "I Forgive You, Bill." "I Love You, Dipper." "I Love You, Too." "This Doesn't Mean You Can Go In The Forest By Yourself." Bill Said While Heading Back To His Chair. "AWWE BILL!!"

THE END!
++++++++++++++++
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

~SILENT OUT!!