Jealously

Bro, I'm So Sorry...That I'm A Lazy Sh*t. I'll Make It Up To You.
============================

Bill Was Sitting In A Chair Drinking Pitt Cola. Being All Sassy. While Dipper Was Working At The Cash Register. Suddenly A Ring Came From The Door. A Black Haired Girl Walked In.

"Hi, Welcome To The Mystery Shack." Dipper Said Cheerfully. The Girl Looked At Dipper And Smiled At Him. "Well, Hey There Handsome. You Are Really Cute." Said The Girl.

"T-Thanks" Dipper Said While Blushing. On The Other Hand Bill Was Pissed. Bill Looked At The Girl And Looked At Dipper. Bill Glared At The Girl. The Girl Winked At Dipper.

The Girl Picked Out A Shirt And Walked To Dipper. "Hey Cutie. Can You Help Me Get This Snow Globe Off The Shelf?" The Girl Asked While Smirking At Dipper.

Dipper Looked At Her. "S-Sure." Dipper Walked Over To The Shelf And Grabbed The Globe. Dipper Handed The Globe To The Girl. The Girl Hugged Dipper And Put Too Much Of Her Breast On Him. Since She Was Wearing A Tank Top.

Dipper Blushed Hard. The Girl Kissed Dipper On The Cheek. Bill Snapped. Bill Slowly Got Up From Is Chair With His Drink. Bill Walked Over The Shelf Were The Girl And Dipper Were At.

Bill Stopped Infront Of The Girl And Tipped His Drink Over Her Head. Bill's Drink Poured All Over The Black Haired Girl. The Girl Was Covered In Soda. She Look At Bill With Disgust.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" The Girl Screamed At Bill. Bill Glared At The Girl. "I Don't Like It When Meatstacks Like You Touch What's Mine." Bill Said With A Growl. The Girl Ran Out Of The Shack. Bill Turned To Dipper. Dipper Nervously Looked At Bill.

Bill Pulled Dipper Close To Him And Roughly Kissed Him. Dipper Blushed So Hard That He Looked Like A Tomato. Bill Pulled Away. "MINE." Bill Said With Growl.

Bill Picked Up Dipper And Put Him Over His Shoulder. Bill Carried Dipper In The Attic.
Bill Pinned Dipper On The Bed.
Bill Started To Roughly Suck On Dipper's Neck. Dipper Moaned Loudly. Bill Smirked. Bill Ran His To Dipper's Ass And Squeezed It Tightly. Dipper Let Out A Yelp. Dipper Knew This Was Going To Be A Long Night.

Question: Do Y'all Want Me To Make A Billdip Smut??
Comment!!

~Silent