Come, Kitty~

Hɛʏ..Haɦa. Lօռɢ tɨʍɛ ռօ sɛɛ.
I tօօҡ ʄօʀɛʋɛʀ I ҡռօա, ɮʊt ɨʍ ɢօռռa ʍaҡɛ ɨt ʊք tօ ʏ'aʟʟ.😁 Tɦɨs Is Gօռռa Bɛ A Kɨttɛռ Dɨքքɛʀ Aռɖ Oառɛʀ Bɨʟʟ. Oɾ Bօվƒɾíҽղժ. Iժk.
---------------------------
Dipper Ran Away For Bill Once Again. Bill Got Really Pissed When He Does That. Bill Walk Around The House Trying To Find His Pretty Little Kitten.

"Kitty, Come Out~" Bill Called Out To The Kitten. Dipper Meowed Softly And Backed Up A Bit More Under The Couch. Bill Heard A Soft Russel Under The Black Couch.

Bill Raised His Eyebrow. Bill Smirked."I Found You~" Bill Cooed While Bending Down To Look Under The Couch. Bill Reached His Hand Under The Couch And Grabbed Dipper. Dipper Clawed At Bill's Hand A little.

"What A Bad Kitty. Bad Kittens Should Be Punished For Bad Behavior.~" Bill Said Into Dipper's Ear. "I Have A Punishment. Its Bath Day Today Anyways." Bill Said As He Carried Dipper To The Bathroom.

Bill Started The Water And Put Dipper Down On The Floor. Dipper Tryed To Open The Door (Dipper is a neko in this, I didn't want to confuse you). Bill Pulled Dipper's Shirt And Pants Off. "Let Go Of Me!!" Dipper Cried. Bill Smirk. "But Its Bath Time Kitty. You Don't Want To Be Dirty Do You??" Bill Said. "I Can Lick My Self Clean!" Dipper Screamed At Bill. Bill Cringed A bit. "You're Half Human. And Plus That's Gross."

Bill Shoves Dipped Into The Tub And Pours Water On His Head. "Bill! You Got It In My Mouth!!" Dipper Whined. Bill Glared At Dipper. "Do You Want To Clean Yourself?? Okay Then, Stop Complaining."

*Time Skip*

Dipper Got His Pajamas On And Sat On The Couch. Bill Sat Next To Dipper And Started To Slowly Rub Dipper's Leg. Dipper Blushed At The Sudden Touch. Bill Pulled Dipper Onto His Lap. Bill Kissed Dipper. Dipper Was Shocked At First But Kissed Back. Bill Slide His Hands Under Dipper's Shirt And Started To Play With His Nipples. Dipper Moaned Softly And Bit His Lip.
Bill Smirked. Bill Got Up From The Couch And Pulled Dipper Up. "Come, My Kitten~" Bill Said As He Lead Dipper To The Bedroom.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

IԵŚ SհօɾԵ I Kղօա Aղժ I Tհíղk I Dօղ'Ե PմԵ Eղօմցհ Eղҽɾցվ Iղ TհíŚ. BմԵ I HօԹҽժ Yօմ Eղյօվҽժ.😊
~ SíӀҽղԵ