Freak Show Part 1

HELLO MY FREAKS OF NATURE!! I Might Be Making More Parts Of This.
#########################

Dipper POV
I Slowly Walked Into The Abandoned Circus. It Was Pretty Creepy. "H-hello. Anyone Here." I Was Really Nervous. I Opened A Black And Golden Door On The Left Side Of The Hall Way. "Hello, I Just Need Some Answers From The Demon That Lives Here." I Slowly Said As I Walked In The Creepy Room. " People Have Talked About This Circus Centuries Ago. I Have Some Questions For You. If You Want To Answer Them." I Put My Bag On The Floor And Sat In A Dusty Chair. "Come On. Tal-." My Words Was Cut Off By A Vase Was Thrown Across The Room And Shattered On The Floor. I Yelped And Jumped Back A bit. The Chair Underneath Me Almost Tipped Over.

End Of POV*

The Demon Didn't Really Like When Souls Came In His Territory. But, He Had A Feeling About This Soul. It Was Innocent And Precious. The Demon Threw The Vase At The Wall Because The Innocent Soul Was Getting Very Annoying.

"Please Come Out, Demon." Dipper Said With Confident. "I Have Questions To Ask You." The Demon Chuckled. "You Have The Guts To Demand Answers From Me, Precious." The Demon Said With A Calm Yet Very Demonic Voice. Dipper Was Shocked. "Before I Answer Your Questions. I Have A Question For You Myself." Dipper Calmed Down A bit. "What Is It?" Dipper Asked. "How Did You Find This Place, Precious? Why Are You Here? I Demand Answers." Dipper Gluped. "I Found This Place On A Old News Paper. I Have Heard Stories About This Circus. I Came Here For Answers. Also, My Friends Dared Me."

"Oohhh~. The Type Of Friends You Have Might Get You Killed, Kid. You Didn't Ask Me If You Can Come In My Territory. I Might Kill You." Dipper Eyes Widened. Dipper Lowered His Head. "Oh Please Forgive Me. I Swear I Didn't Know. If I Have Known I Wouldn't Have Came Here. All I Known That It Was Abandoned. I Thought It Was A Myth About The Demon That Haunted This Place." The Demon Laughed. "OOH Your Pleads Are Too Adorable. Alright, Kid, I Won't Kill You. But, You Will Stay With Me Your Whole Life." Dipper Put His Head Down In Shame. "But, What About My Sister. My Mother And Fath-" The Demon Growled. "I SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY SIDE!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" The Demon's Voice Boomed. Dipper Jumped Back. Dipper Slowly Sat Back Down In His Chair. "I-i Understand. "But Please, Demon, Show Yourself." The Demon Slowly Walked Out. The Demon Wore A Black Ripped Shirt That Shown Part Of His Body With Black Pants. The Demon Had Tan Skin With Symbols On His Arms. His Hair Was Black And Golden. The Demon Had Big Black Wings And A Row With Sharp Teeth. His Eyes Were Glowing. "I Have Shown Myself. Are You Satisfied?" "Yes. But, I Have A Question? What Is Your Name?" The Demon Smirked. "My Name Is Bill Cipher. I Am Your Worst Nightmare. What's Your Name Kid?" The Demon Asked. "Dipper. My Name Is Dipper."

The Demon Smirked. The Demon Slowly Walked Over To The Small , Innocent Soul. Bill Bent Down So He Was Face To Face With Dipper. Dipper Looked Up. Bill Looked At Dipper's Lips. Bill Slowly Leaned In And Connect Lips With Dipper. Dipper Was Shocked. But, Slowly Began To Enjoy It. The Kiss Lasted About 2 Minutes. But It Had To End Because Dipper Needed Air. Dipper Blushed And Looked Away. Bill Smirked. "You Are So Cute" Dipper Blushed More. Dipper Smiled. "You Are Such A Freak Show."

-----------------------------
I HAVE FINISHED!
I HOPE YOU ENJOOOYED!
------------------------------