Cheating?

Hey!! If Yall Want To Make More Parts, Tell Me. Keep Bothering Me With This Book. I Will Not Do Anything If People Tell Me Once. This Might Be Short. Anyways, Enjoy.
-------------------------

"Bill!!"

"Yes Pine Tree?"

"I Made A Flower Crown!!" Bill Just Chuckled. "Nice Pine Tree." Dipper Smiled. Bill Was Still A Grumpy Old Man That Only Likes To Stay Inside And Watch T.V. Dipper Was Still A Cheery Young Boy That Loved To Spend Time With His Beloved Boyfriend.

Dipper POV

"Pine Tree, I Gotta Go. Deals Need To Be Made." Bill Said As He Kisses My Head. "Aww. Can You Stay A Bit Longer?" I Asked With A Pout. "Sorry Pine Tree. I'll See You Tonight, Okay?" "Okay..." I Said With My Head Down. Bill Left. I Under Stand That Bill Has Deals To Make. But Some Times I Just Wanna Hang Out.

I Got Up And Headed Back To The Shack. When I Got There I Said Hey To Mabel And Her Friends Down Stairs. It Seems Like They Are Having A Sleep Here. When I Got Up Stairs, I Sat And Thought About Things. I Missed Bill. Some Times He Gets Mad At Me Because I Thinks Hes Cheating On Me. Even Though I Know Hes Not Cheating, I Still Think About It.

**Le Time Skip**

Dipper Lied In The Bed Bored And Sad. He Sat His Book Down In Got In The Covers. 'Bill Comes Here And Cuddle With Me At This Time. I Wonder If He Is With That Tammy Girl.' Dipper Sighed Sadly. After All That Thinking He Fell Asleep.

**Bill's POV**

Jeez. In Really Late. I Poofed In Dipper's Bed Room. He Looked Soo Cute Under That Cover. "Wake Up Pine Tree." I Said As I Shook Him Softly. "Im Sorry That In Late. Did You Miss Me??" I Said Quietly. Dipper Got Up And Looked At Me. "You Were Supposed To Be Here 3 Hours Ago!! What Took You So Crazy Long!!" Dipper Said With Eyes Full Of Tears. I Sighed. "Pine Tree. I Told You. I Work Really Late." I Said As I Tried To Comfort Him. But He Pushed Me Away. "You Always Say That!! WERE YOU WITH TAMMY?! ARE YOU CHEATING!!" I Looked At Dipper Confused. He Looked Hurt. I Was Never With Tammy. She's A Slut. (Yep. Just Put It Out There. XD)
I Gotta Work If I Wanna Keep My Job. "Pine Tree, I-" "DON'T 'PINE TREE' ME YOU FOOL!! I HATE YOU!!!" I Had Enough. "DIPPER LISTEN TO ME! I Was Never With Tammy. I Don't Love Tammy, I Love You. She Is Nothing To Me. I Will Never Cheat On You. You Are Too Valuable To Me." I Hugged Dipper. He Hugged Back. "I Gotta Work." He Looked Up At Me. "BILL! Im Soo Sorry! Im Sorry That I Yelled At You! I Just Wanna Spend More Time With You!" Bill Smiled. "It Okay, Sweet Heart. Hey. If It Makes You Feel Any Better. I'll Try To Come Home Early. Okay??" Dipper's Face Lighted Up. "Really!" "Yep." I Kissed Dipper. "I Love You, Dipper." "I LOVE YOU MORE, BILL!
-----'-'''''-----------------''-'''''''
There! Finished. I Now Take Requests!