No, what?

I'm finally able to write again. That's a relief. I think the only reason why I write this is to not forget those who died for us to survive. Their losses will not be in vain or forgotten. Anyways, on the roof. *sigh*. I can't do this. ONCE WAS ONE TIME TOO MANY! If you're reading this, I hope that this is over. This is a punishment that not even the worst criminal deserves.

"If life isn't about humanity, then tell me what it's about, because I'd love to know" -Orlando BloomI'll tell you what it's about

I'll tell you what it's about. Life is about the dead. *sigh* I have to pull myself together. No one who acted like this ever survived any sort of apocalypse in any world, imaginary or not. They're not even actual zombies! Doesn't mean it's not an apocalypse though I guess. Well technically they are zombies.... I mean, you die and you become one of them. I'll have to explain it from where I left off no matter what they are. On the roof. Okay. I figured we had about ten minutes until the things broke through the door to us. God. It was my brother out there. My cousin. My best friend. I was tempted to just break down and cry. It would be so easy, just to give in to the fear, let the tears wrack my body until I was dry. And dead. Someone had to be strong. What about Sam? What stopped some one else from taking charge? Nothing at all. Accept the tugging sense of duty pulling my heart apart. I don't want to. But I have to. As I banish the thoughts of sobbing from my mind, it's like a dam was broken in my brain. My head was flooded with questions from why now to why the heck was Jack crying? Was it because of me? What was up with that flashback? Why did Noah call me Hazel? I did my best to push them from my mind as I stood up and searched the roof for an idea to let us run. There was a fenced in forest about half a mile from there and if we had the supplies we could easily set up a colony or something there if only I knew how to get there....
"Get up!" I yelled over the sobs and wails of my classmates. They were so shocked that most of them looked up from their land of despair and stared at me.
"Sarah!" Hissed Jonalie " You're going to attract every zombie in a mile radius around us!"
" They're already here"
In fact, I didn't see another zombie at any of the other houses or past any of them. Wait, no, they were everywhere. No, they were........what? I- I can't remember. I remember everything like it was yesterday, yet- were they every where? No, they couldn't be. But of course they were, it was the apocalypse. What? God, am I really losing it?

-----------------------------0.0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, but I've been so busy with school that I haven't been able to write and so yeah, it's been while sorry!