Chapter one - First Impressions

School, school, school.

It was all she could think of as she rushed out the door, not even caring about her mother who kindly made her breakfast that she couldn't eat because she was going to be late, as always.

She approached her best friends car, hoping in as the car started speeding down the road. Herself and Raini have been best friends for years now and always went to school together. The only time they didn't go together was when Raini went with her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend now. It was the only time because she broke up with him in school a couple of hours later. She said she got 'bored' of him. They were only going out for a week but she still left him heart broken... typical Raini.

"Okay what lame excuse do you have this time?"
"Raini it's not my fault I was up all night doing the project that me and Noah were supposed to do together, but as usual he baled. Said he had to go visit his granny's? Huh his snapchat story was telling me otherwise"

Laura's POV
Noah has been my boyfriend for a year now and as much as I love him, I keep on getting this feeling that he just uses me and lets me do all the work for our school projects. When I get odd at him and tell him he's been ditching me he just says the sweetest stuff and he says he would never do that to me. But then the next day he's ignoring me when he's around his friends, I just don't get it. Raini's been telling me I should break up with him but I'm just so afraid of change and how things will end up.

"I keep on telling you break up with him, find someone better, he's a prick!"

I sigh because somewhere in me I know it's true.
----------------------------------------------
In the halls everyone was gossiping, nothing new, but it just seemed like everyone was whispering more.

Raini and I both got that kind of vibe and decided to go up to the rest of our group for information.

"Guys class is starting in two minutes where were ye?!" Hannah, my other best friend I met a couple of years ago whisper-shouted at me and Raini, mostly me though because she already knew that I was the hold up. I didn't answer that question but asked my own.

"What's up with all the whispering?"

"Oh their's these new guys, I haven't seen them but people are saying one is really hot" Carrie interrupted. She was excited, very excited to meet these new boys. She's always flirting with boys and trying to get them to ask her out. Some think she's crazy but then some get intimidated by her. Her and Raini are alike in that sense, they both attract the boys but Raini chooses them wisely and only had 5 boyfriends in her life where as Carrie jumps at an opportunity to get a boy. I nodded and then the bell rang and we all went to our class. We were all in the same class for most of the classes today.
----------------------------------------------
We sat down at our usual spots at the front. Noah walked in and passed straight by me with out saying hi or anything. I knew he saw me though:-(

Class started and Mrs. Adams came in and started teaching us English. Two minutes after class started the door flew open and a really handsome, tall, blond walked in with black jeans and a cut at the knee and a chain hanging from it, a v neck white t-shirt with a necklace hanging from his neck and black boots. A tall, red-head followed behind behind him with a similar outfit on. He had white jeans with a cut at the knee and a chain hanging from it, a black t-shirt that came up to his neck and a similar pair of black boots.

"Mr. Lynch and Mr. Worthy you are late to your first class, now that's not a very good first impression!" Mrs. Adams scolded.

"Sorry Mrs. we had... business to take care of" the blond said as he glanced back and smirked at the red-head.

"Sit down!"

As they walked back to sit at the back at the class blondie winked at me.

This is one 'mysterious boy' I thought.
----------------------------------------------
Yay my first part of my first story! Hope you like it!