Chapter 13 - Library part 2

WARNING: I change POV's a log in this chapter just so you don't get confused :))

No ones POV

All the gang have been laughing and joking while eating their lunches. Calum has been cracking his jokes, Carrie has been telling them all her stories about boys and Ross has been telling them all about his hilarious, clumsy siblings.

They were all having so much fun that they skipped the next class. Hannah wasn't too fond about that idea though, but they all got to know each other better. Obviously Ross and Calum didn't tell them about their secret and about some of their past.

All good things have to come to an end though when someone rings Calum...

"Hey, what's up?" Calum chirped, answering his phone not even looking at the caller ID. Everyone went silent so he could hear what the person was saying.

As the conversation went on Calum's face started to look worrying, so did Ross since he was right next to Calum and pretty much heard the whole thing.

Ross' POV

No, no, no. Not again. I thought we were done for the week. Calum looked worried and pissed. Then I looked at Raini who was next to Calum. Shit. She must've heard, I mean she's sitting right next to Calum. She looks surprised but not at all as shocked as I thought she'd be. Maybe she didn't hear. Calum hung up the phone.

Laura's POV

"Uh-um... we have to go-BYE!" Calum said grabbing Ross and their stuff and rushing out the door.

"Uhm... Sorry guys bye, text you Laur" Ross managed to choke out before he got totally pulled out of sight by Calum. I looked at Raini. She looked very uncomfortable and scared.

"I have to go to the bathroom... be right back" She said before getting up and leaving. Huh, must be that time of the month.

Raini's POV

I didn't need to go to the bathroom, I just needed to find the boys again and they better explain to me about what I just heard because that's not good. What I just heard wasn't good. It better be a joke or I'm never letting Laura see them again for her sake. Even if Calum is the hottest thing on this planet...

Blond... Blond... OUH BLOND!

Red head? YES RED HEAD!

Found 'em.

"Hey... HEY!" I shout getting their attention. "What was that I just heard? Huh? What the FUCK ARE YE? What do ye do? Because that" I say pointing towards the library door. " What I heard in there... is NOT something I want to be stuck with".

"Shit you heard" Calum mutters. "Okay listen Raini we have to go but come to Ross' place later and Ross and I swear that we'll tell you everything, but since you heard that you now know what they'll do if we don't hurry so give me your number quick and I'll ring you later so we can explain... okay?" I stayed silent. "God please be okay with this" He pleads. "We really need to go" He looks at me with pleading eyes and whatever way he was looking at me... he looked like he was about to cry.

"Fine! Okay! Just give me your number" I gave in.

As Calum and I are exchanging numbers Ross says "Oh and please don't tell Laura... she already knows part of it and she freaked, just please... not yet"

"I wasn't gonna tell her anyway until I knew exactly what was going on" I clarify.

"Thanks Rain, bye" He says, this time grabbing Calum and pulling him away.

"Bye" I heard Calum's little fading voice come from the direction they left.

I sighed and went back to the library.

guys i'm SO SORRY i haven't updated in SO LONG. i've been really busy and i'm sorry this is so short i thought if i made the chapters shorter i might be able to update more often.

until next time xxx