Chapter Two - Thinking

Published: 02/03/16
//EDITED//
So guys I dunno what to do for the next chapter!!! I'm not very good at this!!! But I hope you like it. I have a story planned out in my head but it will either go really good or it will backfire on me and be terrible!! Well here we go....
----------------------------------------------
Laura's POV
It's now been a over a week since Lynch and Worthy joined our school and I still don't know their first names. I don't know anything about them, no one does. I don't think anyone even had a conversation with them at all yet I think it was just the teachers. I'd never see them out and when the bell rings, they just go out of the classroom together and you'd never see them again till the next class. They don't even use their lockers, well if they do they certainly don't let anyone see. They're all people talk about.

Right now Raini, Carrie, Hannah and I are at lunch sitting at our usual spots. They are talking about... fashion maybe I can't remember, I'm completely zoned out. Noah has just been ignoring me all week. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I'm getting nervous he replaced me but I know that's not true, I hope. He is too sweet he wouldn't do that to me. I know he wouldn't... would he? I can hear him calling my name were we first met it was beautiful, it--

"Lauraaa, LAURA!"

"Hmm" I replied not knowing what was going on. Oh wait... nope it was the girls calling my name not Noah... I must've been day dreaming, as usual.

"We have been trying to 'wake you up' for the past 10 hours!"

"Stop exaggerating Raini" I laughed, "I was just thinking... you know about the... pop.. quizzes that might coming up. You'll never know when they'd be coming 'round". Damn, Laura really! Pop quizzes! God sake, they knew I was lying. They had questionable looks all over their faces.

"So what were you really thinking about?" Hannah asked just getting straight to the point because they knew, definitely, that I was lying.

"I was, uh I wa--"

"Were you thinking of Lynch? Haha I knew you had a thing for him! Well too bad he's gonna be mine. As soon as I actually talk to him. Speaking of where is he?" Carrie wondered as she got up from her seat, scanning the cafeteria grounds for a tall blond.

My face made that kind of face when you walk in on someone dancing like crazy mixed with when you walk past the boys locker room. ( The smell that comes out of that room is unbelievable! ) It was a kind of questionable/disturbed/amused look.

"No I was not thinking about Lynch, I was thinking about Noah" I blurted out before I got a chance to stop myself. I really didn't want to tell them but I needed someone to talk too.

Carrie looked at me took one more look around the room and sat down like she was completely listening to what I was going to say next, she probably was but then again her mind could be taken up by this mysterious Lynch guy.

I sighed and just decided to tell them everything.

When I was done explaining about how Noah was ignoring me and how somedays he can be really sweet but others he can act like a total bitch, they just said that I need to talk to him. Raini was jumping to conclusions and saying that I needed to dump him because he isn't treating me like a boy should treat a girl but then Carrie and Hannah were saying that everyone goes through a rough time and he might just think that if he tells me it might cause mayhem, so they're saying that he might just be avoiding me just so he doesn't want to worry me. Well it's not working he's worrying me anyway.

I just decided to talk to him. I saw him leaving the cafeteria and I followed. He was walking down the empty hall when he stopped in front of the janitors closet. "What on earth is he doing?" I thought but before I knew it he was after knocking on the door three times and someone on the other side opened it and let him in.

I walked up to the door and stood in front of it listening. I didn't hear much. Then I heard a little moan. No no no no no no he is not in their with a girl. I was shocked! I opened the door and burst in and turned on the light. There he was lipstick all over his face and his hair messed up with a girl right in front of him. His back was faced me so I didn't see the girl yet but then he turned around and my heart broke when I saw the girl.
----------------------------------------------
Hahahahahaha your gonna kill me!!! Well I'm gonna leave it their until the next time I upload. It will be soon though I promise!! And the next chapter is gonna be the start of Raura!!!
Thanks so much for reading ilysm😘