Chapter 10 - Family Phone call

Published 08/04/16

WHOOP! WHOOP! 10! Double digits babyyyyy!!

Anyway hope you enjoy😉

_________________________

Laura's POV

We were sitting down on his couch, talking and laughing while Friends was playing on the tv in the background. He was telling me about when him and his family were at a frozen yogurt store and Rocky, his brother, mistakingly read out ginger without the soft g at the start. (who remembers that vlog omg!!)

"I have 3 brothers and 1 sister by the way but a very close family friend that we treat as a brother" He said smiling probably from the thought of them.

"What's the rest of their names?" I asked.

"Okay so Riker is the oldest brother then Rydel my only sister is next and then Rocky who I told you about and me then Ryland our younger brother but our close family friend Ellington is the same age as Rydel" He said and I glanced around the room my eyes landing on a small picture frame on the mantle piece above the fire place. I walked over to it and picked it up.

"Is this them?" I asked and he walked over to where I was standing holding the picture frame.

(PICTURE)

"Yup that's Rydel" He said pointing to Rydel

"Yup that's Rydel" He said pointing to Rydel. "Ellington is next to her, then Ryland is in front of me and Rocky's next to me and then Riker but that picture was from two years ago" He explained.

I nodded "Rydel is gorgeous" I said "And all your siblings look like you. Do you miss them?" I asked now looking at him.

"A lot actually" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Then why did you move?" I questioned. He sighed.

"Because I didn't want to get them i to any trouble and I didn't want them to find out because they'd do something about it and then get hurt so I moved away to keep them safe, same with Calum and his family" He explained. I nodded and walked over to another picture frame. It had the same people in it as the last picture did but it looked more recent.

(PICTURE)