Chapter 9 - Is the secret out?

Published 02/04/16
Happy Rocky Day guys😉
_______________________
Laura's POV
I opened my eyes to see we were at an apartment block. I looked behind me to see if the guys were still there but luckily they weren't. I closed my eyes just as we were heading onto that abandoned road/dirt track because I didn't want to see what was happening. Call me a coward or whatever but I was scared.

Ross got out of the car and I followed. He hurriedly walked up to the door and put in the code to open the apartment building. He took my hand and guided me to the lift and pressed the number 3 button. It only had four floors, G, for ground floor, 1, 2 and 3 was the top floor.

I didn't say a word. He didn't either.

He lift doors opened and he grabbed my hand again. He walked up to a door and took out keys to open it. I just watched. As soon as we got inside and he closed the door I literally just exploded.

"Okay WHAT was that?!" I shouted at him. He flinched. I'm guessing he didn't expect it. I felt the urge to laugh or even smirk but I held it back and kept on a straight face.

He didn't say a word just kept on looking at the ground.

"ROSS" I shouted louder getting annoyed.

"I can't tell you, just those guys are bad like really bad" No shit sherlock.

"Okay so you can ask to hang out, take me to Starbucks, mistakingly run into guys that are bad, rush me into the car to then get chased by these bad guys, take to me to this place just to get away from them and then not tell me what's happening!" I screamed at him annoyed as ever. He didn't say anything. I sighed. "Just take me home" I mumbled getting off the couch. He just stared at me.

"You're making me feel guilty now" He said.

"Well it's your fault isn't it" I said calmer now.

"I'm sorry" He said and I rolled my eyes. I guess he isn't what I thought.

"Can you at least tell me why you're not telling me?" I asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. Did that even make sense.

------------Mysterious Boy------------

Ross' POV

"Can you at least tell me why you're not telling me?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows as she said it. It was cute. But I can't tell her about those guys. It would be better off. Damn I should've never became friends with her. I mean if she found out I sold drugs for those guys she'd hate me.

"Please" She added on with pleading eyes. I sighed.

"If I told you about those guys and what's happened you'd hate me" I said as she sat back down on the couch.

"I already do" She said smiling. I chuckled.

"Just please you can trust me" She said. I really want too, but I can't not after what happened last time.

"Um okay so" I started and she smiled. I'm deciding to tell her small bits but not the whole thing. "About two years ago Calum and I went to this party and those guys were there" I inhaled and carried on. "We were after having a few drinks and they said they wanted us to do something and we agreed before they said what they wanted us to do. I mean we were sixteen and stupid. Long story short now we're stuck with them still doing the thing that they told us to do two years ago" I finished. Okay good Ross just don't tell her what you're doing for them and don't tell her about the girl and everything will be okay... I hope.

"What are you doing for them?" That's the question I didn't what to hear!

-----------Mysterious Boy-----------

Laura's POV

"Maybe I'll tell you that another day" He simply answered. Maybe he's not good at all. Maybe he'll get me into trouble without meaning to but he will, hopefully not though.

"Will you get me into trouble?" I asked quickly wanting an answer. He looked at me in confusion. I took a deep breath. "Will. You. Get. Me. Into. Trouble? Like what if this happens again but we get caught huh? What will happen to me?" I said more clearly. He looked away thinking and then looked back at me.

"Well I guess we should make sure you don't get caught" He replied. I sighed and nodded. Their's so many questions that I want answers to like:

What is he doing?
Who are these guys?
Why did he move here?
Why isn't he telling me everything?
Where are we?

"Oh by the way we're in my apartment" He said. Well one question ticked off the list. "They don't know that I moved to this apartment so we should be all good" I nodded. I want to know the truth but I need to make him sure that he can trust me.

"So movie? Watch TV? Game?" I asked smiling. He returned that smile without thinking twice.
_________________________
Yayy another chappy!!

So what do you guys think happened with the girl Ross mentioned?

And why do you think Ross moved away from his family with Calum?

Anyway thanks for reading❤️