1

I sat at my desk just chatting away with my fans during a live stream. I wrapped up "I love you guys. Stay awesome." I had to run to Gamestop to pick up the new copy of Fire Emblem: Fates, when I ran into a guy coming out. The game fell out of my hand and onto the ground. I bent over to pick it up, and was slightly angered. I opened the case to the game, to make sure it was still in tact. Ok, all good. "Hey man, do you need some help?" The man said. I looked up and stood in awe. He was quite handsome. "um..n-no. I think I got it." I replied. " I'm Jin, By the way." The man reached out to shake my hand. "Adam" We started a conversation about our work and our interests. Turns out we both did Youtube for a living. I bid him Farewell and went on my way. I arrived home and stepped out of the car. I walked through the door and went straight to my room to play Fates for 4 hours. I was really enjoying it. Just then, I got a phone call. I answered. "Hello?" I said into the small speaker. "Hey." he said. "Adam? How the hell did you get a hold of my number? " I asked. " You gave it to me at Gamestop, remember?" he replied "Oh, yeah." I said." Adam spoke. "So how are you?" "I'm ok." I replied. "Just been playing Fire Emblem for 4 hours non-stop." He chuckled a little. "Sounds like fun." He said. "You'll have to show it to me sometime. Is it the new one? Fates?" "Yeah." I replied. Do you play too?" "I have a few friends who do." Adam said. "It's a really fun game." I said. After a while of talking about Fates, as well as other things, we hung up. It was getting late, so I decided to start a few recordings before going to bed. I recorded about 3 videos, and looked at the clock. 11:30 at night. I climbed into bed and pulled my blanket up over me. I dozed off into a gentle sleep, with the many thoughts of today drifting through my mind. Adam was so nice! And so handsome to. I sat up for a minute. Was it possible that I fell in love with a stranger? Did he feel the same way? How would I tell him?