2

I woke up the next morning, and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. I made myself some breakfast and went to the dining room table. At 23 years of age, I still lived with my parents.They were downstairs, my dad on the couch, and my mom reading in the small chair that layed in the corner. "Morning Jin." Mom said. "Did you sleep well?" "I guess so." I said. "It was a long night." Dad laughed. "You were up playing that game all night, weren't you?" "Pretty much, yeah." I replied with a slight grin. "Well, you are 23." He replied, smiling, "You do what you want." I smiled, and continued my breakfast, before going up to my room again to gather laundry.  As I walked downstairs with the laundry basket, I heard my phone ring.  I reached for my pocket, and dropped the basket. "Jesus!" I screamed, and started a storm of swear words. I bent over to gather the clothes back up. My mom came over to the stairs and bent over to help me. I stood up."It's ok, mom. I got it." I told her. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." Mom walked away, shrugging with a "oh well" look on her face. I finished gathering the clothes again, and took them to the wash. I checked my phone. Adam had just called. I responded by calling him back. "Hey. I was doing laundry." "Oh that's fine." He said, and continued. "So I run an office building just a few minutes away. I was wondering if you'd like to work with me. "Sure." I replied. "Where is this place?" "Hold on, I'll text you the address. " He sent me the adress to the building. "When do you want me?" I asked. "How about Monday?" Adam replied, and paused, waiting for an answer. "Uh....Sure, I guess." We continued talking for a few. "Cool." Adam said finally."See you Monday." "Yeah." I smiled."see you then." I hung up. I was happy. Really happy. I had been looking for a way to grow my channel, and sure enough, this happens. I had searched everywhere, sent too many emails to count, called so many people,and now...I was going....to work with someone I might love. Oh god. What would people say? I couldn't love him. If I did, It would be impossible to hide away. What could I do? How could I do this? That night, I was too embarrassed and scared to really function. My videos were a little iffy and I wasn't sure if I could upload them. I tried my best, but I sounded so nervous. I just had till Monday to figure all this out.