3

Monday finally rolled around. I was nervous as absolute I don't even know, and my stomach was turning. I grabbed my cat-ear headphones, which had been sent to me by a fan, and my box of things and went inside.  I bumped my head as I got out of the car."Ow." I yelled, rubbing my head. Adam came out to greet me. "Uh..are you ok, Jin?" He asked. "Yeah, I just bumped my head a little, I'll be fine." I stood up. Adam led me inside the office building. It was rather large in comparison to my small house where I had been working. The outside of the building was all white with about 3 floors and a bunch of offices on each. When we got inside, there were some guys working on the computers, each playing a different game, exept for Adam's office and the office of a man around my age that had blonde hair, and wore glasses. He also had a bit of a beard. His office was filled with things from animes, quite like my office at the house. Adam walked me into his office. The man spun around. "Hey Adam." He said."Who's the friend?" Adam then replied, "This is Jin. He'll be working here now." The man stood up to shake my hand. "I'm Ross." He said, "I hope we can be good friends." "Me too.I replied. Adam walked me over to another office. "That's Barney." Adam said. "His speech is a little..." I finished for him. "Odd?" "Yeah." He replied. "That's a good way to put it." Barney came out to greet us. "Hey dirts." He said. I gave him a bit of a confused look, and then remembered what Adam had said. "I'm Jin." I said, shaking his hand. "Barney." He replied. "Youse cans come in if you wants." "Nah, I'm good." I replied. "So I'll be working with you now I geuss."
Adam finished introducing me to everyone, and I went to my office. After about a month working here, I was fairly settled. My favorite person here was still Adam, and I still felt a deep  connection between him and I. My channel was already starting to grow, and the fans alone built a nice community. Little did I know what an amazing community it would be, especially after what I was soon to find out,