chapter 4

Ok so here is chapter 4! I hope your enjoying the story as much as I am. There will be more romance and action later in the story!

~Payton

CHAPTER 4

*Ok so I will go into human form. Run inside get dressed and bring you out some clothes

*Ok

*Close your eyes

I closed my eyes and heard his bones snapping. Then I could hear his feet running away.

*

He came back out with some new clothes on and my clothes. He turned around so I could get dressed. I focused and came back into human form. I noticed all my clothes. Even a bra and underwear. That's embarrassing! He went threw all of that stuff! I put it all on and cleared my throat. He turned around and smiled. We both walked into the house. I walked straight up to my room and laid down on the bed. I fell asleep instantly.

***Daniel's POV***

I watched her run away with her brother. It broke my heart. Did she not want me? I knew she was my mate when I first looked at her. I felt the shocks as she leaned on me. I wanted to kill Noah for hurting her. I wanted to comfort her.

*Dude, lets get back

I sighed and ran back to the house. I grabbed my shorts and put them on as I walked threw the door. I heard my parents talking in the kitchen. I walked in there. Their heads snapped up and looked at me.

“Son, we have to ask you something” My dad started

“Yeah?”

“It's about that girl”

My eyes widened

“What about her?”

“Did you get her name?”

“No but, I got her brothers name”

“What was it?”

“Matt Meyer”

“It was Meyer” My mom said

“Why?” I asked

“Your mother told me what the girl said. She said her parents are dead and that now we now their last name is Meyer”

I'm lost.

“Sweetie, I saw the way you were looking at her. It's the same way your father looks at me. Is she your mate?” She asked

I looked up and nodded. She smiled then her smile vanished

“She's in danger son” My dad said

I jumped off the counter and headed towards the door. I was going to see her. To protect her.

“Stop!” My dad used his Alpha. I stopped. I hated when he did that. I was going to be Alpha of the pack in a few days. I turned around and looked at him

“We have to tell you what your up against if you decide to protect her”

“She's my mate. I will do everything to protect her”

“I know son”

“She said to your mother that her parents were dead. Her brother took her across the country to protect her and himself. The pack that killed her parents. Are after them to”

My blood started to boil.

“The problem is. She is on another packs land”

I sighed. I could probably talk to them and have them keep and eye on her or I can get her to move on our land. I opened the door and ran into the woods. I took off my shorts and changed into my wolf. I ran until I reached their land. But I stand on mine. I paced back and forth. I could hear paws hitting the ground. I looked up and saw a wolf as big as me looking at me from the trees. He looked at me. He knew who I was. I shifted back and put on my shorts. He had also changed back and put on some clothes.

“Hello Alpha John” I greeted

“Alpha Daniel”

I shook his hand.

“Your new members...the Meyer's?”

“Yes?”

“They are in danger”

His eyes got wide. As an Alpha you do all that you can to keep anyone in your pack safe.

“How?”

“I pack is out to kill them both. The reason I know about this is because the girl”

“Emma”

Emma? My heart raced as I thought about her.

“She's my mate”

“Figured”

I smiled.

“I would either like a truce so I can come on this land or have her move to our pack where we can keep them safe”

“It's up to them”

“Just please keep an eye on their house”

“Will do”

I nodded and ran off to the forest. The only reason I asked for a truce was because we have made one with them before. I was only 10. We were in the same situation but not about the killing. Just the mate on the other pack. I walked the rest of the way to the house. I needed to be with her. To make sure she was alright. I couldn't.

**Emma's POV**

I kept waking up. Every dream I have was about him. I wanted to be with him. I knew he couldn't come here. We were on another packs land. I fell asleep thinking about him.

**

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my windows. I looked at the clock, 6. School starts at 7:30. I sighed and got in the shower. When I got out I could hear Matt's alarm clock going off. Then it stopped. I blow dried my hair and ran the straightener threw it. I got dressed and grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs. Matt was waiting by the door. He smiled at me. I faked a smile and walked past him to the door. So I realized that I found my mate on my birthday. What a good birthday present huh?

Matt pulled into the school's parking lot. I wonder which ones are human and which ones are werewolf's. My eyes stopped when they landed on a guy. He was the one in the woods last night. Does that mean that my mate is here? Matt parked the car and I got out. The guy that was in the woods was looking at me. I looked away. I grabbed my bag from the back and walked into the school. The guy wasn't standing here anymore. Where did he go? I said goodbye to Matt and headed to my locker. I opened it. I got my books out and headed to class.

“Nice of you to join us Ms. Meyer”

I nodded and took my seat in the back. All the girls were glaring and the guys were staring in awe. I could hear better now since I am a wolf.

“She's not even pretty”

“Bitch”

I rolled my eyes at the side comments I was getting. I looked around at everyone staring at me.

“CLASS!” The teacher yelled

They all quickly stopped and turned back around in their seats. Someones gonna get their ass kicked if this keeps up. I tried my best to pay attention. My thoughts kept drifting off to that tan wolf...my mate? I honestly didn't want HIM to be my mate. He was an alpha. Why can't I just have a regular human life?

------------------------

Ah! So short! Sorry guys! I have to leave. Be back later and I will keep uploading. I don't have anything going on until tonight so...remember to

RATE

VOTE

COMMENT!

:)