Chapter 33

Ok so here is chapter 33! Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Read away...

--CHAPTER 33--

--DANIEL'S POV--

One of my guards came back and told me they have decleared war today. Some of me was happy about it and some was scared. I was happy because I was so close to seeing my mate. Other part of me was scared because of how much of my pack am I going to lose? Will I lose any of my family? I was rushing around getting everyone together. We are attacking at night. We have evacuated any children some woman and humans. We have an under ground place outside of our town a bit. That's where Emma should be right now.

I also wonder if she delivered early. I sighed and handed out red bandanas. So we know who is our wolves. I lead the little group down into the little hide out and then ran back to the pack house to discuss the plans. Tonight we will fight and make sure Emma and Matt are safe again.

--EMMA--

I ate my food as fast as I could. A pack member came into my room and dragged me outside. I struggled against his grip. I felt the baby kick and I feel to my knees.

"Get up" He order. I used all the power in me and I stood up and looked at him straight in the eye.

"Let me go!" I ordered. His eyes dropped to the floor in submission. He let me go and I walked out to were he was taking me. I went to the front door and opened it. The pack member kept his eyes on the floor and lead the way. We walked down the street to the meeting hall or something.

***

I tried my best to listen to their plans but I was so confused. I listened to the parts where I heard my name. They were using me as a weakness for the other pack...my pack. I felt the baby kick and I gasped and held my stomach. The men all turned and looked at me. I rolled my eyes. They continued with their plans as  continued not to listen. I looked at the clock and it was 9pm. I have been sitting here for hours and I really have to pee. I stood up and turned towards the door.

"Where do you think your going?" The alpha asked.

"Out of here" I sneered

"Oh no your staying in this room" Someone from his pack grabbed my arm. I punched him in the face only making him snap his head to the side.

"Don't touch me" I growled. "I'm just going to pee. Can't a pregnet lady pee around here?" I snapped.

"Fine, Eric take her to the bathroom please. Don't let her escape" The alpha said and turned back to the map spread across the table. Eric came to my side and opened the door for me. I walked out and he lead me to the bathroom down the hall to the right. I closed the door behind me and went to the bathroom. I felt almost better. If I had Daniel here I would feel 100% better. But no, I sometimes wondered why they never came for me. I mean does he not care about me or his child?

I walked out of the bathroom to Eric. He grabbed my arm and we ran down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked running along side him.

"We have to leave now and get ready to attack" He said. I sighed and planted my feet into the ground. He flew past me. He stopped and ran back to me.

"Get your ass moving NOW!" He yelled pulling me to the door.

"No!" I said letting my stubbern side come out.

"I will throw you over my shoulder if I have to" He threatened.

"Touch me and I will kick your ass" I threatened back. He glared and me and pulled my arm and pushed me out the door. I stumbled but regained my balance before I fell face first into the grass. Eric lead me into the woods and after about an hour walk he stopped.

I looked at him and he had his head straigh ahead. I heard the growls and howls of wolves in pain.

"No, no" I mumbled. I went to run to find the clearing by Eric's arm wrapped around me and held me there.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled!

"Not until it's time" He sneered. I struggled against his grip but managed to get lose. I ran for it.

"Get back here!" He yelled running after me. I ran my fastest I have ever run. I could feel him on my heels. I listened to the fight for my guidence. I saw an opening in the trees. I ran for it but Eric caught up to me.

"DANIEL!" I yelled knowing he could hear me. Eric wrapped his hand around my mouth and put a knife to my neck.

"I suggest you shut your mouth" He whispered. I felt the cool metal press against my neck.

--DANIEL--

We waited at the edge of the clearing, hidden in the trees. I saw red flags flying around my packs necks and legs. I heard paws hitting the ground about a mile away.

*Get ready* I said threw our mind link. I saw wolves shadows amerge from the trees. I took a step out of the trees not showing myself. I saw all their wolves run from the cover of the trees.

*NOW!* I yelled. All my wolves ran at the packs. I gotta say we were outnumbered by a lot....

----------------------

There was chapter 33! Only have 2 to 3 more chapters! I know I said 40 but I started my other books and just wanna finish this one! I hope you all have enjoyed this book and thank you for all my fans stick with me! Love you all so much! <3 Remember to...

RATE

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!(:

~PAYTON