Chapter 5

So I am on a role with the uploading for the times I have missed! So, got any ideas for my next chapter? Message me give me some ideas. If i like them I will use them and dedicate you in that chapter for our help. And maybe recommend one of our books? So, wanna help out?

~Payton

CHAPTER 5

I looked at the clock. Almost time to go. Five more minutes. I couldn't handle five more minutes! I wanted to go to the woods and run! Just run for miles and miles! I tried to pay attention to the teacher, but I couldn't. Three more minutes. I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground.

"Is there something you would like to stare, Ms. Meyer?" The teacher asked

"Uh, no sir"

"Pay attention"

I nodded. I hated him. He was the worst teacher in the history of teachers! School was almost out for the summer. I haven't seen that tan wolf since the incident. That was 6 months ago. He was my mate. I can't lie but, I didn't want to be with him. I NEEDED to be with him. My heart is not complete without him. Sounds like something fun a sappy love movie.

The bell rang and I was out of the class so fast. I ran to my locker. I quickly grabbed everything and ran to meet Matt at the front doors. I turned the corner so fast I ran into someone.

"Sorry!" I said quickly. regaining my balance

"It's ok"

I heard that voice before. I looked up to meet his gaze. He was the guy that broke my wrist! The alpha(My mates) beta. He knew me. He's the Beta! He has to know who his alpha's mate is.

"Sorry love"

Love?

I nodded and turned the rest of the corner.

"Wait!" He called after me

"What?" I turned around

"Have I seen you before?"

He doesn't remember

"I don't think so, sorry"

I started to turn around when he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him

"Your that girl in the woods! You were our trespasser!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I couldn't forget those eyes"

My eyes? My eyes were light brown. Nothing special.

"Their brown"

"No their yellow with black on the outside"

"No their not"

"When was the last time you got a good look at them?"

"I don't know. Look I have to go"

(Picture of her new eyes) ------------------>

I ran down the hallway before he could talk to me anymore. I stopped at the main doors. I decided I would wait outside. I stepped out and smelled the fresh air. I waited for Matt to come out.

I scanned threw the crowd of people coming out. Did he even come to school? He always wakes up late so I walk without him. Ill walk home. I turned around and headed home. I only have to walk a couple blocks. I decided to run. I ran home. I got within a block from home, I could smell anyother wolf. Not from our pack. I ran as fast as my wolf speed would let me. I got there in ten seconds. I threw my bag on the lawn and ran threw the doors. The sene before me, made me wanna cry. My brother was laying on his back. He was holding his stomach with a lot of blood coming out.

"Get out of here!" He whispered.

I ran to him. I kneeled down next to him.

"How did this? What happened?" I managed to choke out.

"Go!"

I heard a laugh from behind me.

"Get ready to die" An evil voice said

-----------------

The wost cliff hanger ever! Sorry. Going to the store! Upload when I get back! So, anyone wanna make me a banner? Just asking. I wanna see what my fans like best about my book! Remember to......

RATE

VOTE

COMMENT!
:)