Chapter 18

So here is chapter 18! Hope you enjoy!

--CHAPTER 18--

I woke up in someones arms. Though it didn't feel like Daniel's. I snapped my eyes open and looked at the person next to me, Keegan. A plan popped in my head. I snuggled closer to his chest and put my arm around his neck. I felt his whole body tense up. He was awake. I felt him inch farther away. I ruined my plan because I started laughing.

"Keegan why are you in here?"

"Why are you so close?"

"Answer my question first"

"Daniel told me to keep you company while he is doing some pack buisness"

"Oh"

"Answer mine now"

"I thought it would be funny to see your reaction"

"Reaction saw, now get off"

"Awe you don't love me?" I asked snuggling closer. Another plan popped in my head. He inched away and I kept scooting closer until he fell off the bed. He landed on the floor with a THUD. I started laughing again,

"Haha very funny" He got up from the ground and stared at me. I looked over at the clock, 5am. Wow, I got up early.

"Do you guys have school today?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Do you not know what day it is?"

"No..."

"It's December 15"

"Really? Wow. So why don't you guys have school?"

"Christmas break"

"Really? But you guys had school yesterday"

"Our school is weird"

"Obviously"

"So, since snow is suppose to fall today, we were wondering if your could teach us some fighting moves?"

"We?"

"Me and my brothers"

"Ah, um sure just let me getting something to eat" As if on que my stomach growled. We both laughed and he held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"Nice hair" He teased. I punched him in the arm.

"Damn girl, you can hit"

"Got that right" I winked and ran out of the room. I slid the railing down the stairs.

"Daniel do something with her before she hurts herself" Keegan yelled after me. I landed in someones arms when I got to the bottom. I knew who it was when I felt the shocks go between my body and his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lips a little to quick for his liking.

He growled as I hopped out of his arms. I was almost to the living room before I crashed to the floor with someone on me. Then I was facing upward towards Daniel. I smiled devilishly at him.

"Get a room" Niko said coming down the stairs.

"We are in a room. You go to a different one" I teased. Daniel laughed and got off me. He held his hand out and I took it. Feeling the sparks go between our hands. Once He pulled me up far enought he put his arm around my waist and pulled my closer to him. We walked like this to the kitchen. Totally forgetting about the pack that is coming for me and my brother...

--------------------

Here was chapter 18. I hope you liked it. really boring but DON"T Stop reading. This 'Fight' os gonna happen at the end. SSo just keep on reading. I can't upload for a while because tomorrow is my party and on tueday is my brithday! So then on Wensday my family is coming up for Thanksgiving so we have 3 days off school plus the weekend. So I'm pretty sure I will be able to get a chapter in. I want to finish this story by New Years. So remember to....

RATE

VOTE

COMMENT! :)

~Payton