Chapter 12

ATTENTION!!!!!

I have been getting some messages asking about the title. Well it really means, The only she wolf that will fight for him. The him is Daniel. Later in the story you will figure that out. Just wanted to make it clear for the readers who didn't understand! So here is chapter 12! ENJOY!

Song of the day,    Been to hell by Hollywood undead

--CHAPTER 12--

Daniel told me why it hurt so bad. I don't know how he knew I was thinking that but some how he did. It hurt worse than usual because it was healing and something else about me just becoming a new wolf. I was zoning out while he whispered in my ear. I watched as Daniel said goodbye to the doctor and shut the door. He turned around to face me.

"Daniel?"

"Hm?"

"Can I go see Matt?"

"No"

I was shocked by his answer. But mostly by the way he said it. What was his problem today? I looked up at him with a puppy dog face. He groaned and walked out of the room. Not the reaction I was going for. I remember the doctor saying I should be healed in a couple of hours dur to I'm a wolf and all.

*Daniel won't let me come see you* I whinned

*Daniel's in my room*

*Why the hell is he in there?* I shouted

*He said that he wants me to come see you*

Oh yeah my puppy dog face worked! I wonder how ofter that will work? I heard footsteps leading back to my room oh I mean Daniel's room.

*Is it ok If I come see you in the morning? I'm really tired* Matt thought

*Yeah I am to. See you then, night*

*Night sis*

I heard the door open slowly and Daniel stepped in. I moved my head a little to see his black outline in the door way. I wonder what time it is? It's still dark outside.

"How are you doing?" His sweet voice filled the room

"Good"

"Good" I heard his footsteps come closer to the bed. I slowly moved over on the left side of the bed. I felt his side dip down. He go back up and walked to the closet. I whimpered not wanting to be away from him anymore.

"I'm only getting dressed" He chuckled. I looked down in the dim light and noticed I was still wearing my muddy, torn clothes.

"Um Daniel?"

"Yes?"

"I need clothes"

"Already done"

"Where?"

"In here"

"Ill wait until your done" I heard him chuckle. He walked back out of the closet. He disappeared from the light. I looked around the room and he cleared his throat right next to me. I honestly think I jumped a couple feet in the air.

"Don't do that!" I almost yelled

"Sorry angel"

"We need to get you a leash" I mumbled to myself

"Heard that"

"Oh oops" I said sarcastily. I could just tell he rolled his eyes. I felt his arm go under my shoulders and he lifted me up with ease. He carried me bridle(Sp?) style to the closet. When we walked in there all of my clothes were hanging up on the rack.

"What am I moving in here?" I asked sarcasticly

"Yeah" I stopped laughing as I heard the seriousness in his voice

"What?" I half yelled

--------------

Sorry very very short but I gotta get ready for Halloween! hahah Ill write more when I can. It is usually on the weekends when I have time sorry!!!!! Stupid school...

RATE

VOTE

COMMENT!