Chapter 30

Ok so I'm only doing 10 more chapter and they will be some what long chapters. Some were asking on when the war is going to be. I decided it's going to be in chapter 33 or 35. So just stay tuned! Those chapters will probably very long! ENJOY!

READ AWAY...

--CHAPTER 30--

*Two weeks later**

I finshed curling my hair and started to brush my teeth. Another day of school, I thought to myself. My stomach felt uneasy. I spit out the tooth paste and ran to the toilet and started puking. I felt someone grab my hair and keep in out of my face. Daniel's hand rubbed my back as I continued to vomit into the toilet.

"I think it would be best if you stay home today" Daniel said. I just nodded and stood up. I brushed my teeth quickly and laid down in the bed.

"EMMA! Time for school!" Emily yelled. I sighed and looked at Daniel.

"Emily please come here" Daniel yelled. (A/N Emily is the girl that Emma met at the pack meeting. Chloe and Jason left already)

Emily appeared in my door way. "What's wrong?" She asked. I moaned and rolled over on my stomach.

"Emma is going to stay home today because she is sick. Ill stay with her"

"No Daniel please go to school. Get my homework and stuff please?" He sighed and nodded.

"Ill be in the car in a minute, Emily"

"Ok hope you feel better Emma!" I smiled as she shut the door.

"Need me to get you anything before I leave? Ill have my mom help you out today, Okay?" I nodded and he came to my side and kissed my forehead.

"Can you grab the pills in the drawer?" I asked. He nodded and opened the drawer. He paused for a minute and pulled out the envolpe I forgot that was in there. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"When were you planning on telling me Emma?" He snapped.

"You already have so much on your shoulders with the war and all. It's not that important right now"

"Not important? Emma you going to college is very important! How could you not tell me?" He yelled.

"Because you would want to go with me and you can't leave your pack!" I yelled.

"You are my life! I would want you to go to college with or without me!"

"I can't" I whispered.

"Why?!?" He yelled again

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO BE AWAY FROM YOU TO LONG!" I yelled. He looked taken back by my words. "Leave" I whispered.

"Emma I'm sorry I-"

"LEAVE!" I yelled. I felt a tear roll down my eye. I heard the door shut and I slipped under the covers and fell alseep.

***

I woke up and slipped my shoes on.

"Anna! I'm going for a walk!" I yelled.

"Daniel told me not to let you leave the house" She turned around my the kitchen sink and looked at me.

"Like I could give a shit on what he says" I walked past her and opened the door and walked out.

"Emma wait!' She yelled. I kicked off my shoes and shifted into my wolf and ran. I wanted to be in the spot were Daniel took me months again. The cold wind whipped in my face. The snow was cold on my feet. I came into a fork in the road.