Chapter 7

Ok so sorry for the wait. Here is chapter 7! No grammer or spellcheck done.

CHAPTER 7.

**Emma**

I woke up somewhere dark and very small. I was jerked up and fell back on the ground.

"Watch the pot holes! You will wake her up!" Someone hissed

Was I in a trunk? I tried to sit up and hit my head. Definantly(Sp?) in a trunk. I couldn't move my arms or legs. I have to get out of here. Silver chains are going to be impossible to break. Was I to far to talk to Matt?

*Matt?*

Silence.

'Looks like I'm on my own' I thought to myself.

"Stop! We are here" Someone yelled

I was jerked to the back of the trunk. My face hit the side. That hurt. I heard car doors.

'Think Emma think!....Got it! Run the first chance I get. Now I'm loosing it. I'm talking to myself. How long have I been in here?'

I heard the trunk. Open. I closed my eyes. The light from the sun blinded me. A shadow blocked my path. I opened my eyes to look at three men watching me. I growled a warning growl. They laughed! I can not believe they laughed at me!

"Come on sweetie"

"Call me that again, and I'll kill your ass"

He chuckled and reached his hands to grab me.

"Don't touch me"

"Get over here"

He was reaching trying to grab me. I was just inches from his reach. He put his knee on the edge and grabbed a hold of my shirt. I looked down at my shirt. I heard a ripping sound. I bit his hand.

"God dammit!" He pulled his hand away

"Get her and let's go before someone sees!"

"She bit me!"

"Let me"

Another guy pushed him out of the way. He climbed in a grabbed me. I tried to move but the silver chains were making me weak.

"Don't even try"

He lifted me out of the trunk into the sunlight.

"Don't try anything with me sweetie"

"And if I do?"

"These chains are silver, good luck"

"Think I don't know that?"

He slung me over his shoulder and started walking away from the car into the woods. Let's see if my first plan works out.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked

"No" Alpha replied

"But I haven't gotten to go since you a$$es kidnapped me!"

"Alpha let her at least let her go to the bathroom. Ill go with her"

"Oh hell no!" I screamed

"She can just wait until we get to the cabin"

I groaned. The silver was making me so weak. I wanted to fall alseep but I knew I couldn't keep my guard down. Next thing I knew I was on the ground. My back killed.

"What the hell?" I screamed

"Sorry, You slipped"

"Slipped my ass!"