Epilogue

--Emma--

"Are you ready?" Daniel asked me. I came walking down the stairs with my suitcase and carry on in my arms. He took them from me and handed them to Matt to put in the car. He took my hand in his and pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his scent. He pulled away and looked down at me. His warm smile made my heart melt. I stood on my tip toes and put my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him.

Someone cleared there throat and he pulled away. He rested his head on mine and kissed my nose. I giggled and looked at the people waited for their goodbyes from me. Daniel let me go as I walked over to the line. I hugged Ethan and Anna first.

"Be safe" I nodded and moved down the line to Chole and Jason. They came and wanted to say goodbye. I hugged them and moved down. I was crushed into a group hug with Keegan, Niko, Liam, Clayton and Coal.

"Guys can't breath" I choked out. They all laughed and hugged me one at a time. It was finally time to hug my best friend, Emily. We have grown so close. I saw the tears form in the corner of her eyes. Soon I felt them in mine to. I embraced her in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm gonna miss you" She whispered.

"Ill miss you to, but I'll be back" I reasured her.

"You better be" Daniel said. I smiled and turned to him. I ran up and jumped into his arms. I'm going to miss him the most. He laughed and held me close. He sighed and pulled away. I looked over at Matt and hugged him.

"I'll miss you lil' sister" He smiled and hugged me back

"Ill miss you to, all of you" I pulled away and looked at all of them. I walked over and took Austin out of the maids arms. I hugged him close. "Ill miss you to" I whispered. I kissed him on the head and held him in my arms. Daniel came and wrapped us in his arms. I smiled as Anna took a picture. She quickly printed it out and handed it to me. I put it in my pocket for safe keeping. Soon I heard the honk of my cab waiting for me outside. I sighed and put my shoes on. I kissed Daniel one more time and waved to everyone. I opened the door and closed it without looking back.

I hopped in the cab and drove to the airport. I played with the wedding ring on my finger as I drove to the airport. Ill miss everyone but I'm only going to college for two years not my whole life...right?

****

I walked up to my dorm and used my key and walked in. Two girls were sitting on the bunk beds talking. They both looked up when I came in. They both smiled at me as I closed the door. They hopped off the bed and trotted over to me. I caught a whiff of them when they got closer, humans. I smiled back and set my stuff down.

"Are you Emma Williams?" One asked.

I smiled. "That's me" I put my hand out and the girl with black hair shook my hand.

"I'm Serena"

"And I'm Jace"

"Nice to meet you both"

"Same" They said together. They looked at one another and started laughing. I smiled and picked up my stuff. "You can have that bed" She pointed to the single bed away from the bunk beds. I smiled at them and put my stuff on the bed.

"Do you need help unpacking?" Serena asked

"Sure" I smiled and they both came over and unzipped my suitcase. It had all my clothes and hair stuff in it. All my pictures were on the bottom. Once they helped me hang all my clothes up and put my bathroom stuff in the bathroom they looked at all my pictures. Most of them was of me and Daniel. I took pictures with the whole family to put in my scrap book to keep for memories.

"Who are all these people?" Jace asked. I went over and sat next to them and took the book from their hands. I set it in from of all of us. I pointed to the first picture of me and Daniel.

"That's my husband Daniel" I said and they both looked at my hand. I showed them my ring. I flipped the page to the whole family picture.

"That's Keegan, Niko, Liam, Clayton, Coal, Anna, Ethan, Matt my brother. Emily my best friend and Keegan's girlfriend" I smiled at them. "Oh" I took the picture out of my back pocket and put it next to the picture of my and Daniel in the front. I smiled.

"Who's baby is that?" Jace asked.

"Mine" I said smiling.

"Awe he's so cute!" Serena said

"Thank you"

"What's his name?" Jace asked.

"Austin Jay Williams" I said

"Awe" They both cooed. I smiled and put the scrap book on the table. Once I'm done here then I'll be going home to Daniel in no time. For now this is my home. Luckily they get to visit every month. But for now. My pictures will last. I took one look at my eyes in the mirror. They quickly went from brown to black and yellow. I will always remember one thing about me.

I'll always be the fighter. The only she wolf that will fight!

---------------

The end:(

Remember to...

RATE

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT! :)

~PAYTON