Chapter 3- The Talk

A/N: I know this part will sound familiar (only if you read "I Think I Love You (a Patrick Kane fanfic), but it's because this is a spin off and it's supposed to contain the same storyline/info at times. And also I'm going to be copying and pasting (just for this chapter only) but still enjoy! Don't forget to comment, vote and fan! Thanks for reading :)

Jonathan's POV:

I got home that night and felt horrible, I already called Zendaya to tell her I would be getting rid of her stuff. The moment I heard her voice, I felt like I would die. I missed her so much, but she hurt me so much, and I just can't forgive her for that. Soon after I was unpacking, I fell asleep.

~next morning~

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache, and red puffy eyes. I got up, took a quick shower and changed. I walked to the kitchen and poured my milk and cereal and made my way over to the couch in the living room. I also noticed Patrick wasn't home, so I quickly finished my breakfast, and made my way over to his room. I looked around and noticed he was no where to be found, and it looked like he hasn't come home yet either. Whatever he probably got too drunk, and went home with some random girl. Typical Kaner.

I went back to my room and decided to go out for a run. I started changing, and took my phone. I left our apartment and noticed I had about 100 texts and missed calls. I entered the elevator and looked through them. Half of them were to congratulate me on winning the cup, the other half was asking where I was. They all sounded pretty much the same, it started off with a hello then got into asking where I was and if I was okay, and ended with them saying Coach said I wasn't feeling well.

I was in no mood to reply to any of them, so I just put my phone away and went out for my jog.

When I got back from my jog, I noticed it was about 1pm and Patrick still wasn't home, so I decided to text him.

Me: Hey, mind getting your ass home? We're all wondering where the hell you've been and wanted to start planning dates for who gets the cup on which day.

I know I sounded harsh, but Patrick would usually be home by now, even if he went home with some girl, and I really needed to talk to someone. Patrick being my bestfriend, is who I'll rant to. I know I'll probably start off denying it, but then he'll get me to talk, and it'll be off my chest and I can finally move on. I hope.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I jumped when I heard my notification ringtone, it was Patrick, he had replied to my text.

Patrick: Yeah sure, I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

Good, he's coming home soon. I figured by reading his text he was probably a bit irritated with me, but whatever I wasn't in the mood.

It had been half an hour and Patrick still didn't come home, so I called him, again and again and again. I called him 5 times, and he still didn't reply. Where the hell could he be.

I was about to call him again, when I heard the sound of keys trying to unlock the door, so I ran to it, unlocked the door and swung it open. Patrick stood there, so I grabbed him in and slammed the door.

"Where have you been?!" I yelled at him. "I was coming home, calm yourself! I said about 20 minutes not exactly!" he yelled back. "Well you could've picked up one of my 5 calls instead of ignoring them and leaving me here thinking you were killed or something!" I countered. "Dude what the hell's the matter with you? Since when did you start caring where I was and how long it takes me to get back?" Patrick asked me. I felt defeated, he was right. I was being too hard on him, it wasn't his fault. "Never mind. Just pick a day for the cup." I said angrily and stormed out of the room.