chapter nine

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was sitting in my closet. I was thirteen again. The door opened and it was Joey, my best friend. I got up and tackled him, then kissed him.

"What was that for?" He asked blushing.

"I like you to Joey." I told him and we stood back up

"But I never said anything." He told me.

"I just know you big dork."

Meredith began to walk back sown tuw stairs. I wanted to rip her hair out.

"Oh sorry I just forgot my scarf." She said taking her scarf back from me.

"This is for stealing my idea." I said then grabbed a cup full of soda and threw it on her. Even though she has no idea what I'm talking about, it still felt good.

"Omigod LAUREN LOPEZ YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THAT." She yelled. I also took the project out of her hand and riped it up.

"Come on Joey." I said then grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs and out the front door.

●•●•●•●

Hand and hand Joey and I ran out of my old house. This was the best day of my life, I could now call myself Mrs. Richter. I'm married, not to the man who makes money, not the man who is Mr Popular, but the man who is truly my other half, the love of my life.

Joey stopped and looked at me. He looked so perfect.

"Lauren I love you." He said. Then pulled me in and kissed me. He pulled out a camera and took a picture of this moment.

"I love you too Joey."

Everything in the world was finally perfect.