introduction

!!!This Page Is Important
You Must Read To
Understand This Story!!!

13 going on 30 summary:

After total humiliation at her thirteenth birthday party, Jenna Rink wants to just hide until she's thirty. Thanks to some wishing dust, Jenna's prayer has been answered. With a knockout body, a dream apartment, a fabulous wardrobe, an athlete boyfriend, a dream job, and superstar friends, this can't be a better life. Unfortunetly, Jenna realizes that this is not what she wanted. The only one that she needs is her childhood best friend, Matt, a boy that she thought destroyed her party. But when she finds him, he's a grown up, and not the same person that she knew.

◇◇◇◇

Our story follows the starkid gang replaced as the cast the switch is as followed:

Jenna Rink: Lauren Lopez

Matt Flamhaff: Joey Richter

Lucy Wyman: Meredith Stepien

Richard Kneeland: Brian Holden

Alex Carlson: Darren Criss

Chris Grandy: Joe Walker

Arlene: Jaime Lyn Beatty

*also other Starkids have been thrown in as other minor rolls, so look out for them*
◇◇◇◇

I suggest you watch the movie it's on Netflix and probably YouTube but if you don't watch it I promise I will make sure you can understand it. The commercial is at the top it should give you the basic run down. The story will start in 1987 (repeat the story starts in 1987)know that all of our cast were small baby children, or not even born, at the time but let's just play along.

If you are confused about anything right now ask me before you start reading I will reply as fast as I can

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy