Chapter 16

Up late again to decide to update.

Trish and Samir

Trish POV

"Girl I don't think you know how press I am dat we don't have to work today. Like thank you Lord Jesus you have answered my prayers." I said

Throwing my hands up in the air.

"I feel you. My feet hurt and I'm tired but messing with August I can't get any sleep."

"Why ? He got you up all night beating dat kitty up ?"

I stood up in my bed humping the air smacking my invisible hoe's ass.

"I wish he's always tossing and turning in the middle of the night. Sometime I just want to go home and sleep in my own bed."

"Then why don't you ?"

"Because I feel like he needs me there."

"Sammy look if you ain't getting no sleep take your ass home. Aug will understand you overthink too much. You acting like going back to da house you paid for gonna ruin your relationship or something."

"I know. I just don't want him to be alone. He's been alone his whole life I want him to know he doesn't have to be anymore."

"Oh my God girl you sound like a love sick puppy. Relax fat butt and chill."

"Stop talking about my butt you lesbian."

"Girl I love dick to much to be one but I'm just saying you got a lotta ass back there."

"And you don't."

"I know right dat thang getting fat."

I started twerk to the music in my head.

Sammy fell back on my bed laughing.

I love my best friend. We are literally all each other have. With her family acting like bitches and my parents passing over when I was young we're each other's family. Our friendship is kinda weird though. Sammy she's the quiet shy one but she'll fight if she has too. Me , I'm the loud , outspoken one who would fight on sight. I glad she's finally happy with someone though. Yeah Aug might be rude , irritating , arrogant , and rough around the edges lol but he has a good heart. Just like my CoreyBear , I haven't seen the other side to him yet though. Well not fully I've only got small glimpses when we argue sometimes. He gets the look , when he just stares act me with no emotion , it's only there for a few seconds then is disappears.

"What you think about Trish ?" Sammy said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing , let's go to the mall remember da guys want us to go out with them tonight."

"Oh yea and I have nothing to wear in my closet. You know I've never been to a club I don't know what to wear. August wants me to wear black though."

"Well dats easy come on let's go cuz before we know it it's gonna be time to go and we ain't even gonna have our makeup done."

"You're so right and I really don't want hear August's mouth talking bout man I told yo ass be ready fuck do you got on nah yung go change."

"Bitch you stupid bring your ass on."

Sneaks POV

"Where da fuck is da rest of my money nigga" Yungin' said.

Right now we was on the otha side of town. Yungin' ass had this crackhead on his knees when a gun to the back of his dome. He one of the niggas that owe MellyB some money. I guess his ass thought cuz my homie passed on he was debt free.