Chapter 19

August POV

"Baby !" I yelled

As I walked through Sammy front door. Yep I gotta key to her crib and she gotta key to mine.

"Upstairs Auggie"

I heard her yell as I made my way to her kitchen grabbing a bottle of water out da fridge.

Right when I put it up to my lips I heard footsteps behind me.

Who da fuck ?

Turning around , I pulled my gat out seeing dis tall ass nigga with dreads. When his eyes landed on the gun in my hand his eyes started to water up.

"Please don't shoot me. Please you can have whatever you want."

Da nigga started pleadin' off da jump.

"Baby why you ain't- August what are you doing ?!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Sammy and Trish standing there.

"August ? Bitch this your man ?"

I turned back to dis nigga who was now standing to mothafuckin' close.

"Nigga you betta watch yo mouth when you Speakin' to my lady and who da fuck is you ? Samir who da fuck is dis ?"

"August put the gun away please Jesus. Do you carry that thing everywhere ?"

"Fuck dat who is predator lookin' ass nigga."

"Wait a minute Sir you don't know me like that. So please watch your tongue."

Da more dis nigga talked da more my face frowned up.

Fuck is dis nigga talkin' so light for ?

"August , Ej please relax. August this is the stylist that works at the magazine with me Ej. Ej this is My baby August."

"Oh so you know him"

"Yes August now please put the gun away."

"Oh my bad man. Aye nigga just been on edge lately."

"No its cool. I've heard a lot about you."

"Really now. You been talkin' shit bout me Sammy ?"

"No but Trish has."

"Damn bitch how you just throw me under da bus like dat. Disloyal ass."

Everybody busted out laughin' as my eyes roamed Samir's body. She had on one of my shirts dat looked like a dress on her. Her hair was up in a bun and her face was make up free. I love seeing my baby when she chillin'. I mean she beautiful when she's dressed up but I like her better like dis.

"Damn I want my man to look at me like dat."

Her boy Ej voice knocked me out my thoughts.

Did he say his man ?

Then it hit me. He gay , dat explains da lightness in his voice. Dats cool doe any friend of my baby's is a associate of mine.

"I feel you Ej. He was fucking da shit out of her in his head."

I chuckled as I watched my lady's face turn red.

"Come here mama."

"Daddy calling you honey" Ej tried to whisper.

She shoved him and Trish before making her way to me.

Once she was close enough I grabbed her wrist pullin' her to me.