Chapter 30

{Samir's Outfit}

Samir POV

It's been three days since I seen or heard from August.

But I do see the girls though. If he drops them off at school I pick them up and if I drop them off he picks them up.

I would be lying if I said I don't miss my baby that's why I'm going to the trap today to talk to him. He can still be so called mad all he want but we talking and we talking now.

"Bitch calm da fuck down. You acting like he cheating on you." Trish said laughing at me through the phone.

Right now I was on the highway on my way to August dumb ass.

"Hoe he is with that mother fucking trap ! How he not going to talk to me for three days. Stupid ass nigga."

"Oop you cussin' and calling him a nigga you mad."

She continued to laugh.

I swear I hate her ass sometimes.

"Bye Latrisha."

"Okay okay I'm don't I'm not gonna laugh no more. I just find dis so cute."

"What's cute about my man ignoring me ?" I rolled my eyes.

Switching lanes since my exit was coming up.

"I'm not talkin' bout dat dummy. I've never seen you so into somebody. I mean you're real live acting like da crazy girlfriend."

"Whatever girl." I laughed a little.

"Mhmm dats why you laughing because you know it's true. Samir is in loveeeeeeeeee." She sung through the other end of the phone.

"What about you chick ? Your in love too."

"Oh I know , I ain't denying shit. Corey ass got me all da out there."

I laughed at her crazy ass.

But she isn't lying though. I've never acted like this when it came to a man. No one has ever made me feel the way August does and I'll be damn if I lose that feeling over one little argument.

The only way Mr.Raines is leaving me is if he dies before me and I hope and pray thats no time soon.

Trish and I talked on the phone until I was in front of the trap.

Cj , Trigga , and Breezy were sitting on the porch.

"Trish imma call you back when I'm leaving here."

"Ard bitch don't be calling me from jail. Talkin' bout you need bail money."

"No promises."

"Oh lord bye girl."

"Bye."

Grabbing my purse I hope out the car , making my way to the house.

Once the boys eyes landed on me their faces were priceless.