Chapter 2. London School Of Performing Arts

Ellie's P.O.V

I looked up at the huge building that rose up in front of me. I closed my eyes and smiled. I had made it, my dream of becoming a professional singer and actress were closer to coming true. My heart pounded loudly in my chest and my fingers grasped my acception letter tighter as I walked up the stairs towards the huge doors.

I stepped through the doors and my eyes widened at the amount of students there were. Before I had even taken another step I was bumped and hit by a couple of people who didn't even bother to apologise. I quickly opened my letter and read the lines '...staying in room 69 B...' I walked up to the front desk and asked the woman where I could find 69 B. She was nice enough and gestured to the stairs saying "Go up five flights of stairs, walk down the corridor a few metres and it will be on your right."

I thanked the woman and started to make my way to the stairs. But, knowing myself, I can't even walk a few metres without tripping over someone, and I tripped over a loose floorboard, straight into some unsuspecting girl. The books were knocked out of her hands and she ended up on the floor. I mentally slapped myself and I quickly offered my hand to the girl, apologising and picking up her books.

She had the perfect blond ringlets, cascading down her back, and her clothes looked like they had just come out of the newest Prada and Gucci catalouge. She had heavy make up on her face and her mouth was somewhat between a look of digust and a smirk. She just snatched the books out of my hands and simply said "Oh it's alright, but I'm not even going to bother asking your name because it sure doesn't matter to me." She said it in such a sarcastic and oily tone, it would've felt better if she had just screamed at me.

I just put my head down and walked straight past her, staring down at my converse as I concentrated on not walking into anything or bumping into anyone. Ten minutes and a few trips later, I arrived at a door that said Room 69 B. I sighed in relief and used the keys in the letter to open the door.

There was already somebody in there. A girl was standing on the bed, with her hands full of blue tacks, sticking up a couple of posters. She had a head of straight, brown hair and she looked like the type that did sports every day. Her head turned around to look at me and she gave me a friendly smile. I sighed in relief, thanking the heavens that my roommate was nice. I threw my bag on my bed and stuck my luggage into the cupboard. After the girl had finished hanging up her last poster, she sat down on her bed, cross legged and asked me what my name was, also saying that her name was Mikaela in the process.

But I wasn't listening, I was too busy staring at the poster that Mikaela had just hung up. There were five guys in it, I wasn't the least interested in the other four, but that familiar smirk stared down at me, as I stared into the eyes of Harry Styles. I nearly fell off the bed in surprise. Mikaela was talking, not knowing that I wasn't listening but she stopped once I jumped off the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asked, surprised.

"Who are they?" I asked her, pointing at the poster that had my childhood enemy on it. She stared at me with a look of disbelief.

"Are you kidding me?! That's only like the most famous boy band in the world right now. One Direction."

If you asked me they all just looked like they needed to come out of the closet. I looked into the eyes of Harry with a hatred and disgust. I chuckled dryly, it was almost typical that he would get out of school and become famous, all the attention's probably has just inflated his head even more. I looked over at Mikaela and introduced myself.

She smiled and said "I cannot believe you have never heard of One Direction. I mean, just look at their faces and they have the most heavenly fucking voices... ... Harry is my favorite."

I had zoned out of the conversation, and only vaguely hearing some thing sounding like Andy and Lux, but I came right back into it when she said that. "What?!" I nearly screamed at her. She looked sort of taken aback, but she just started to talk about his niceness and his gorgeous eyes.

"Are you kidding me? Harry Styles is the most selfish, arrogant, boring, stupidest guy I have ever had the unforunance to meet." My eyes were blazing and Mikaela just looked stunned. In the back of my head I realised that this probably wasn't the best way to make new friends, by insulting their idols, but I just couldn't help it.

"Well," she said slowly, "I guess you better deal with your feelings soon."

"And why is that?"

"Well, because... One Direction are coming here for a week before their national tour, to help out with the singing and acting program."

My heart just stopped beating.