Chapter 11. Truce

Ellie's P.O.V

I don't know what came over me to make me cry for Harry Styles. But after that little conversation I had with him, it's was like something inside of my slipped, but then righted itself again. A few tears had slipped down my cheek, but after they fell to the floor I came to my senses about who I was crying about. Harry. Harry Styles. The one who's main life aspiration is to make mine hell.

I got back to my room, after spending a lot of time talking to Mikaela in my old room, and Harry was sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the TV. I don't know why, but ever since we started staying together, Harry seemed to tease me less and less.

"Um, Harry?" My voice seemed to jerk him out of his daze. "Are you ok?" I can't believe I was

asking him this.

"Hmm, what? Uh yeah yeah I'm fine." I gave him a suspicious look but left it and I walked into the bathroom to shower and then sleep.

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't get over what had happened in the acting class. "Ed and Lucy had a happily ever after, and just look at us... and where we are now. Not so similar.." Her voice kept echoing around and around my head. I never thought I would cry over Ellie Laker, again. When she kissed my friend, I had let out a lot of my feelings through tears, but I vowed I would never cry over her again. But what she said really had affected me.

I wondered what our relationship would have been like if I hadn't started going out with all those girls, or if she hadn't kissed him. If we actually both liked each other still, or if she realised that I liked her as more than a friend back then. I couldn't help but smile at the thought, but then I realised what I had done to her, which made it impossible. I cursed myseld for the stupidity I had in teasing her and making fun of her. I liked her, why was I doing it?

Ellie's P.O.V

I heard Harry come into the room as I lay under the covers. "Ellie?" He whispered hesitantly. I ignored him the first time but when he said it again I answered with a sigh.

"I just... I'm really sorry about me teasing you. I... I don't know why I did it, but I'm sorry."

I was extremely taken aback. There was a moments silence. "Thank you Haz. I appreciate it." I thought I saw Harry jump in his bed at my mentioning Haz, but then I was sure I was imagining it.

"Goodnight Ellie."

I smiled from under the covers. "Goodnight Haz."

~~~

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, wafting in from the kitchen. I had a free space in the morning, with no classes, and I guess so did Harry. I walked into the kitchen and Harry was standing there wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

I sat down at the table. "What are you doing Harry?" I yelled at him, over the spluttering of the hot oil.

"Well," he sat down at the table with me. "I just really want to actually show you how sorry I am about the whole bullying thing... and I guess, I really just want to try the whole friend thing again."

I looked into his sincere eyes and I guess I just didn't really know what to think or believe. But I realised that I too wanted to become friends with Harry again. I wasn't ready to have my complete trust in him, but I was ready to push aside the hatrid I had towards him. I smiled. "Ok. But only if I get a double serving of bacon."

I stopped, realising I had given Harry the perfect opportunity to tease me, but he just looked at me with a smile, a genuine smile. "Coming right up milady." I smiled back at him and sat at the table, watching him sprinkle various herbs or spices into the saucepan. He started to sing while he was cooking, and for the first time, I realised why he was in a world famous boy band. His voice was incredible, and I could imagine all the girls swooning at him.

At this, the door slammed open and four boys came running in. I laughed at the sight. They all stopped. "Ellie, laughing in the prescence of Haz, am I dreaming?" Zayn pretended to faint as he said these words and I gave him a playful shove, then with a nervous glance at Harry, "Well I guess we've agreed to call a truce, we are trying to be civil to each other again."

Louis gave Harry a huge smile.

I laughed at how excited the boys were, and I realised that for me, it was like a huge weight had been lifted off my chest. Knowing that I would probably never have to be teased again definetely put me in a good mood.

We spent the morning out at the park, where Harry and I had gone previously, and I actually got on really well with Niall. I hung from his shoulder as he flung me over his back, and we ran through the park. Both laughing, he set me on the ground, offered me his hand. I giggled and we got up and he pulled me into a hug.

I noticed Harry staring at us with an expression of, frustration? We walked over to him and he muttered something about having to head back to the school, so we picked up our bags and headed in to spend the rest of the day at school.

I looked over at Harry as we walked and gave him a small smile. He returned it, with no trace of mocking or teasing hidden anywhere.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Updated!:) It's about time right?

Guess what?

I saw the One Direction This Is Us movie yesterday night at 10:00 PM August 29, 2013 !!!!!

It was AMAZING! So funny!!!!! I literally laughed when the fish bit Harry. Then Liam and him started freaking out! Oh my gosh!

WARNING:

SO MUCH SHIRTLESSNESS OF HARRY

Bye! <3

c h e l s e a xx.