Chapter 4. First Day

Ellie's P.O.V

I felt a warm hand pull me up off the stairs and I looked up, ready to thank my helper, but found myself staring into those stupid stupid green eyes. I jerked my arm away, hatrid flooding my eyes as I stalked off, avoiding his taunting and hurtful smirk. Mikaela gave me a worried look, as if I might lash out and hit Harry at any moment, but all I could feel was depression. Here I was, after having to battle with my family and financial problems, at the place which could hopefully gve me a foundation to start a career in music or acting, and it's all just going to be wrecked by none other than Harry Styles. He was pathetic, and so was my luck.

My heart sank further down into my stomach as we filed off into the auditorium, where we were supposed to be having our first lesson. At least I have Mikaela, I thought. We sat down in chairs, facing the stage and Harry and a young looking woman stepped out from behind the curtains.

"Welcome guys. My name is Ms Schour and I am going to be helping you perfect your skills in acting. But I'm just going to say that if you guys don't try your best, I can assure you that you will not do as well as the ones who do, so I suggest that you give it your all so you can achieve the best possible outcome. We are also very lucky to have Mr Harry Styles accompaning our lesson today, as he will for the next two months, and I am also under the impression that he will be with you in all your classes, so you are an extremely lucky bunch of students."

I rolled my eyes at this statement and tried to focus on her next words.

"So, I am letting you know that we will be working on a play, that we will be performing to the rest of the school in two months. The class I had last year wrote an amazing play for us, so I thought that we would use that. I am going to be teaching you different pointers and hints and you can also ask Harry over here any questions you might have as well. I will be watching you over the next week, getting a gauge of your personalities and areas of talents, and from that I will decide the different roles you will be playing in this play."

At this, she started to hand out copies of the play, which had the words Forever After written on the front. I flicked through it, and I looked up to see Hallie looking at the play with interest, then looking up at Harry. I looked at the page I had stopped on which read:

Ed: Lucy, I have always loved you. I am so sorry for what I did to you, if I could take it back I could.

Lucy: I love you too. (kisses Ed)

I mentally laughed at the ridiculousness of the play. True love just doesn't happen like that. I don't believe in love at first sight. People can't just forgive as easily as they do in movies. I looked up at Harry who seemed to have a slight interest in the play.

"Oh Ellie this play is so good!" Mikaela whispered to me. "I hope I get the part of Lucy."

I smiled at her, but I secretely wished I would get a minor role. I didn't need anymore attention on me, and I also didn't need another opportunity for Harry to get under my skin.

Half an hour later of reading the play, the class was over and we all walked outside into the sunshine. I smiled, letting the sun soak my skin, while ignoring Mikaela's complaints about her 'pale' skin, and how easily I supposedly tan.

"Whatcha doing Ell Ell? You know sitting in the sun doesn't normally help you lose weight."

My heart dropped as I looked up to see Harry, with his four friends walking behind him. My eyes narrowed as I heard my old hated nickname being used.

"Don't you have something else better to do with your time Styles?"

"Nope. My time is actually quite well spent annoying you Ell Ell," he smirked.

I felt my cheeks flaming up so I just stalked off, trying to not let him get to me. Mikaela looked torn, between One Direction and me, hesitated for a second before following behind me, breaking into a run to try and catch up with me.

Harry's P.O.V

My smirk never left my face till Ellie left my view.

"Mate, what was that?" Liam asked me.

"Don't worry it was nothing. I hate her, she hates me, so what's wrong with me trying to annoy her?"

"Well she seems perfectly nice mate. She's also pretty hot too." Niall reasoned.

I felt my eyebrows shoot into my curls. I can't belive Niall just said that. Ellie, nice? Hot? I had to admit, in the two years I hadn't seen her, she definetely had seemed to have lost a lot of weight, and her skin seemed quite clear, but hot? I wouldn't classify her as 'hot'.

"Well you ask her out then." I said with a touch of hotness. Niall actually looked as if he was considering it. Zayn then interuppted our thoughts with "Nachos anyone?" We all agreed, but my thoughts were still with Niall's previous statement. I hated Ellie. No matter how much her appearance had changed I still hated her.

And I always will.