Chapter 9. Nightmare On Earth

Ellie's P.O.V

I angrily sat on my bed. My packed suitcase lay on the floor next to me and Mikaela sat sympathetically next to me. I couldn't do this. I can't last a month with Harry and no one else alone in a room.

"I'll try and visit everyday Ellie, and I can basically stay there, I've just gotta sleep here."

I smiled at her and took a deep breath and stood up. I grabbed my suitcase and walked it out the door, with Mikaela trying to lift my spirits next to me.

"He might not even be that bad. You guys might even become friends."

I shook my head in disagreement. "No. No one could ever change that much. We will never be friends."

We walked into the common room and I saw Harry standing there with his bag and the rest of the boys behind him. He looked about as happy as I was. We both stared at each other and neither of us broke eye contact until Mr Flemming came into view. He didn't look very happy with us.

"You're new room is just down the hall. Room 22B. Here's your new room key. There's only one key so you are going to have to figure out some way that you can share it."

He held the key out to my outstretched hand, but Harry snatched it from me with a smirk. Mr Flemming eyed both of us with a stern gaze and left without another word.

"Well mate, good luck." Zayn told Harry with a pat on the back.

'I'll see you soon Ellie,' Mikaela told me. 'I'll visit as soon as I can.'

And they left.

Harry started to walk down the corridor and I followed. We had made it about four metres when my suitcase wheel got caught on a loose fray of carpet and I tripped over and my suitcase flew in the other direction. Harry looked back startled, but when he realised what had happened he just continued walking, his body shaking with supressed laughter.

I put my finger up at him and picked up my suitcase again. When I made it to the room, Harry was already checking the bathroom. There were two double beds, I thanked the Lord, and of course Harry had already thrown all his stuff all over the nicer bed. I wheeled my luggage over to the other bed and sat on it.

Harry came out of the bathroom and rolled his eyes at me and sat down on his bed. It was silent as we both unpacked our things.

"Really Ellie?" He asked as I quickly stuffed my lingerie into a drawer. "When are you ever going to be wearing that and who for?" He asked.

"None of your business." I said with slightly reddened cheeks. I was still a virgin, but there was no need for Harry to know that.

I continued to unpack and I noticed Harry take off his shirt. I quickly looked away and tried to focus on putting my photo frames on the bedside drawer. But he kept walking pass, forcing me to look up at him. I felt my cheeks growing hot and I cursed myself for my weakness.

He walked past for the fifth time and I stuck my foot out in annoyance. He tripped but he grabbed me with him and I fell off the bed, on top of him. My mouth was open and I tried to get off him but I kept falling back down.

He was looking at me with a cheeky expression and he just lay there, without any indication of wanting to get up.

"Enjoying the position are we?" I asked him angrily.

"Nope, I've just had so many girls on me like this I just didn't even realise you were there."

I laughed scornfully. "Yeah right Haz." My eyes widened as I realised what I had just said and finally suceeded in getting off him.

Harry's P.O.V

Haz. She said Haz. Memories and feelings came flooding back, the ones I had worked so hard to keep at bay. She only ever called me Haz back when we were friends.

And I had lied, I had noticed she was on top of me, and against my will, I had enjoyed it. She had lost so much weight, and her eyes were a bright shade of blue that sparkled when she was excited. I shook my head violently to rid myself of the thoughts.

Being in the same room for a month together isn't going to change anything.

Ellie's P.O.V

I had spent most of the day watching movies and Harry had spent some time learning his lines for the play, which I was genuinely surprised at.

The sun had gone down and night was coming, my first night with Harry. My favourite program was over and I was so distracted by the ending, I didn't hear the shower going.

I walked into the bathroom and let out a scream and my cheeks burned up. Harry was there, water dripping from his v-line and his perfect stomach... I came back to reality and I quickly shut the door. Breathing heavily, trying to forget. I closed my eyes and started to undress, confident Harry wouldn't come out.

But the door opened and a face poked its way into the room. He smirked at me in my underwear and said "Now we're even." I fumed and quickly changed, deciding I would have a shower in the morning.

I climbed into my bed and heard Harry come out of the bathroom, and dressed only in boxers, and his curls dripping wet. I tried to hide my face, but found myself sneaking a look at him. I'm only looking. I thought.

But I didn't hide myself quick enough and he smiled at me cheekily. "Night Ell Ell."

I grumpily slid back under the covers, but with the slightest sign of a smile etched into my features.