Chapter 12. Callum Brown

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Harry singing, in the shower. I rolled my eyes and got changed, while he was still in the shower to minimise any chance he had of seeing me naked. I seemed to have acting class a lot, hence, it was what we had first. I grabbed a bowl and a spoon and quickly shoved down cornflakes and milk into my mouth.

I was ready in half and hour, and so was Harry. I decided I should probably wait for him this time, and we walked to class together. It wasn't actually that bad and it reminded me of the time when we were friends in primary school. I was laughing at one of the jokes that Harry had told as we walked through the doors in the stage room. As I sat down next to Mikaela, I noticed a boy with beach blond hair and crystal blue eyes sitting a few seats over from me, and he was regarding me with a certain interest.

I looked at the floor nervously, I was not used to boys giving me attention. I looked up to see Ms Schour and I got up, ready to rehearse a scene with Harry, but she stopped us.

"Um, no sorry. We are not rehearsing a Lucy and Ed scene today, but rather the scene where Lucy sleeps with Ed's friend, Jarod. Now, don't start thinking I'm going to have you have sex on this stage," she said with a small smile, "but you will have to kiss each other, than walk off stage to insinuate that that is what you are going to do, so, Ellie and Callum, could you please come up here?"

I got up, rather nervously, and so did the boy with the blond hair and blue eyes. Ms Scour directed me to stand in front of "Jarod's" house and Callum was inside. As soon as she said action my eyes filled with fake tears. I rang the doorbell.

Callum appeared at the door. "Lucy, whaa--?" But I put a finger over his lips. I blushed furiously, but I was not acting. He really was very attractive. I continued to cry and he hugged me. He smelt like fruit.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be out with Ed tonight?"

I shook my head and buried my face in his chest. "He was with another girl." I looked into his eyes. He leaned forward, and so did I, ready for the stage kiss, but out of the corner of my eye I noticed Harry shaking in his chair. I hesitated and Callum nearly fell of the door step, being unbalanced because of my hesitation.

"Cut!" Ms Scour yelled. "Ellie, what happened?"

I glanced a quick look at Harry who was looking at me with question. "Uh, I'm sorry. Can we try it again?"

Ms Scour set us up again, and I again repeated my line. "He was with another girl." He leaned forward with his head tilted slightly to the left. My heart skipped a beat as I leaned forward, mirroring his actions. I leaned forward that bit more and our lips met. I closed my eyes, and I realised he was a really good kisser. He moved in snyc with me and he wasn't pushy or anything. Nearly forgetting I was acting out a play, there was a moment of annoyance when he pushed me away. I snapped back into character.

"What are you doing Lucy? I'm his best friend!"

I shook my head. "I don't care." I moved back closer to him and kissed him again. He broke it, breathless.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. "We shouldn't be doing this."

I put a hand on his chest and acted like I was fighting back tears. "Positive." And with that we both walked into the house.

We both walked out again and the whole class erupted in applause, except for Hallie and her clone, and noticeably, Harry. He was staring at the scene, completely frozen, looking like he was about to either scream or cry, but was trying extremely hard to hide it. I looked at him with worry.

"That was amazing Ellie and Callum! The chemistry, I don't know whether it was real or fake, but it was really incredible!" Ms Scour praised us.

I smiled at Callum, which he returned, making his blue eyes sparkle. The bell rang, and everyone picked up their bags and left the room, leaving Harry, Callum and I.

"Um, Harry, do you want to come to break?"

He looked up slowly from his trance and let out a croaky, "Uh, no thanks."

I shrugged my shoulders at Callum and we both left the stage, leaving Harry alone.

As we were walking, I got to know Callum better. He was really funny, and he surfs, skates and plays hockey. It was really easy talking to him.

"Hey Ellie," he gave me a wink, "you're a really good kisser."

I nudged him playfully as I jokingly told him that he was too. We both went our seperate ways, but as I walked off, I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned back around to see Callum.

"Sorry Ellie, I didn't have the courage to say this before but I am going to just come out and say it. I know we have only known each other for like a day, and you are probably going to think I'm a man whore or something, but I really enjoy your company, and I really like you and, I was just wondering... would you want to go out with me?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

DRAMA ALERT

Sorry everyone! I just HAD too do that!!!!! :( What do you think Ellie will do????? Yes, or no? What about Harry? He seemed hurt. Poor Ellie!!! *dramatically sighs and looks down* Shit happens...... (Sorry for my language!)

Oh yeah, good news!! We got a ship name for Ellie and Harry!!! Thanks to Gracie A.K.A purplehugs ! (: Thanks Grace!! <3 The ship name is called.... Ellarry ! (; Isn't it beautiful!?

Wait..... There's some OTHER news! I created a new account its called, Chelseaxoxa ,and its for my teen fictions and that good stuff, but there's not gonna be any fan fictions on there! :( Sorry! I'm still gonna be on this account.... DUH :p

THERE'S MORE NEWS! THIS TIME THIS ONE'S SPECIAL!!! I'm writing a new fan fiction!! I got inspired by One Directions cover of Teenage Dirtbag ! (:

Bye my little cupcakes! Got school tomorrow........! *rolls eyes* Ughh..

<3 c h e l s e a xx.