Chapter 4

Authors note~ I was planning on uploading last night when I got home from the beach but I ended up not because I got distracted watching the most random youtube videos, vampire diaries, and reading and then it was 4 am so ya. I'm sorry, and then I was too sick to do anything today but I'm gonna try and post now. So ya.. lol idk why I just told you guys all that... haha well let's gets started! :)

Chapter 4

"Scarlet! Get up!!"

crap. I almost totally forgot that today is my first day of school. I'm so used to being in Canada and not starting until a week into September. New York is screwing up my mind, everything is so much different.. its hard to describe but it is. (A/N: I live in Canada and never been to New York so idk when they start school so I apologize if my lack of knowledge of NY offended anyone.) 

"kay" 

5 minutes of just laying there, I finally grab my phone only to see that I have almost 20 minutes to get ready. It's going to not only be my first day of a freshman but its my first day going to this school. I missed the tour so my time table was mailed to me. I understand that everyone entering the 9th grade was at a different school before but pretty much no one else transfers from a different country. I hope my shyness doesn't get in the way of actually having something enjoyable in my new life. 

I quickly crawl out of bed and put on my uniform. I run to the washroom and look in the mirror. These 15 minutes I have left will barley help me look decent. 7:30am is not my best look. 

I have 5 minutes left before I have to leave and I decide to eat something because no matter how much more I try, nothing will distract people from looking at this horrifying uniform. We don't even get skirts. (A/N; my highschool uniform is terrible. bYE)

When I get in the kitchen I see on the tiny, tiny table that my Mom (I still want to barf everytime I call her Mom) had left me a note along with a glass of orange juice and an oatmeal bar. I down the juice trying not to think of that disgusting tooth past, oranger juice taste. I read the note "I stepped out to meet a friend. I'll see you later tonight, direction to walk to school are below.x" Instead of thanking her that she actually left a note this time, I can't help but wonder if she went to see that Dave guy.

I finish my oatmeal bar and check the time. SH*T! It's 7:55 I don't know how this happened but I do know that I'm not gonna be at school by the bell. I don't even know what it looks like and I've been in NY for like a week and I'm gonna get lost oh my god . I run out the door with the dirrections and start jogging in the rainy, humid weather. 

Authors note~ sorry if this chapter sucked. Its basically a filler chapter so ya.. 

Stay classyy ~megan xoxo