chapter 15

I think wattpad is changing my story to be rated from PG-13 to rated R because of this chapter. So it'll be hard to search for. If you follow me it will come up in your emails when I post a new chapter, or you'll be able to find it easier if you vote! sorry for the inconvenience.

Authors Note: Hey! The reason I didn't update last Saturday was because it was Easter weekend and I was super busy and just wanted to be with my fammmm...along with finishing 2 projects and studying ofc. -,- and im  too busy during the week with school to update but im here now, eh? time to write the chapter!!!

-

-

Chapter 15

-

-

Surprisingly, he leans in a kisses me.

I pull back from the kiss in shock. When I look up, Sam is biting his lip but I'm having trouble reading his expression. 

Sam really is attractive when you stare at him. Sure, he has flaws..but he makes them adorable. I always knew he was a nice looking guy- with the cute chocolate brown hair and ocean blue eyes that match perfectly to his pale tone skin, it makes him look so innocent but at the same time incredibly sexy.

My plan wasn't to crush on anybody yet until I've lived here for a while. Only staring at Sam now- it makes my stomach feel all floppy and instead of the common 'butterflies', I got killer bees. Possibly an elephant as well. 

I met Sam about a only just a month ago, but we have been hanging out basically every single chance we can get. Staring at him now, I don't know what made me pull away from his soft but chapped lips. I've been lying to myself about wanting to be a couple with him but now that he kissed me and I see that he might want me too- there's no point in lying anymore.

I lean back in to kiss him again.

In one swift movement, he's able to gain passage and slide his tongue into my mouth.

I've never really kissed anyone before. I mean, I've done a few pecks during spin the bottle at grade 8 parties and lets not mention my 'date' with Jai...

I decide to let Sam take the lead. He seems slightly more experienced but not enough to make me feel uncomfortable.

I glide my tongue past his lips as well and the passionate kiss is quickly becoming heated. He notices must notice my confusion on where to place my dainty hands, so he helps by guiding them to his soft hair. His hands then move down my hips and a few of his fingers are slightly slipped under my yoga pant waist band. 

Don't do this. You'll regret it. Stop before you forget all the self respect you built for youself. My stupid self conscious adds. I put a sock in her mouth and keep mine open. I really like Sam. I was a little 'square' back in Canada but this is a fresh start and I'm ready for a real relationship or whatever this might turn out to be. I'm 14 in nearly 3 months, I'm a teenager and I can handle myself like I've been doing for the past 6 years.

Sam lifts me from beside him so I can straddle his lap. He grabs my bum with both hands.

"I've been wanting to grab this ass of yours since I first saw you wear these damn pants in the mall that day" Sam groans with a raspy voice and I can feel a blush creeping on my cheeks. 

He smiles mid kiss but then quickly continous where he left off. I let a moan and can feel a buldge growing beneath me. I decide to torture him a little. 

I start grinding on him slowly at first and I find myself very glad I went with these thin material pants instead of the sweatpants I had first put on. 

He groans under his breath and I use that as an opportunity to bite his bottom lip, recieving yet another satisfying moan. 

He moves his hands to my hips and starts rocking me faster and I try to press down on him. I know I was torturing him at first but I'm teasing myself as well.

His hands are already on the hem of my sweater and with a nod of my permission- he lifts it over my head. Right now I am so glad I went with my favourite bra and shows off not too much clevage but just enough. 

He breaks the kiss again to remove his own shirt and I'm very satisfied when I finally get to view his abs. They're no Zac Efron but damn they're fine. He notices my stare and tilts my chin up with a muffled laugh. 

We waste no time and he swiftly unclips my bra. He tosses it to the corner of the living room and starts to massage my breasts. He starts kissing down my neck and makes his way to down until he's sucking one of my nipples. I never knew something like this could be so amazing. 

After a few minutes and starts kissing me again and lays me down on the couch. Once I'm laid down, he spreads my legs a little so he can safely be on top of me. 

Sam starts kissing down my neck again but this time he goes past my breasts, all the way to my pant line. he  pulls down my yoga pants and quickly throws them to the side. He teases my by dancing his fingers along my pantie line. After just a few seconds of them, he removes my pink lacy underwear and continues to kiss me where the panties once laid below my hip bones. He makes his way down until his cold lips touch the top of my vaginal lips.

I let out a pleasured screech- resulting in my trying to resist buking my hips and grabbing a tight hold of the couch cussions.

He tooks the small life of my hips as a responce to move further down until he's entering his tongue nearly in me. I'm incredibly glad he took it as an invitation because it feels so f-cking good.

He adds in a finger for more pleasure if possible.

"f-ck you're so tight, Scar." He removes his mouth from me to say but I quickly push myself back into him and pull his hair so his face is as close to my crotch as possible. He moans of sastisfactory and continues giving me oral. 

"I think I might come" I manage to speak not too soon after and he removes his lips but starts to finger me with two fingers now at a quicker speed. 

I release and let the orgasm take over my body and my eyes roll back. 

I feel so much close to Sam and would love to do more. He clearly reads my mind and speaks.

"I would love to have your vagina wrapped around my dick so I could repeatedly attempt to hit your g-spot but I can tell you're tired and we have plenty of time. I want to make sure you're ready"

He kisses my head and cuddles up with me. I wrap my legs around his waiste and he pulls a knitted blanket over my naked and his half naked body. 

Thankful that his parents aren't coming home tonight and it's a Friday, I decide to let my tiredness take over and allow myself a nap.

-

-

-

Author's note: I know a lot of you have been waiting for some sexual-ness;) I read the comments :p I'm not a big fan of writing mature content but I had to add what you guys all wanted haha. 

It's actually Friday so you're getting this a day early yay ahah:)

my goal is 30 votes and 20 comments! please, please if you read it and like it then please vote. It lets me know that people enjoy this story and that if I should update more often! and comments really help with feedback:) 

love you all so much xoxo ~Meg