Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

I'm Katelyn. Your typical blue eyed red haired girl. I have big dreams and goals! I'm what you'd call a goody goody. I don't smoke, have sex, or anything of the sort. I'm always finding ways to better myself. Whether it be school wise or personally.

The first day of my freshman year. I'm so nervous! It's a new school, and new people. The alarm clock ringing snapped me out of my daze. Ughh I have to get up and get ready. Please no. I'm not ready for this. I slowly get up, dragging out each step I take. I walk over to my closet and grabbed one of my new outfits. Which just so happened to be a gorgeous dress. It's white with pale pink stripes on it. I love how it hangs loosely on me, and also how it's shorter in the front and longer in the back. I grabbed my light brown wedges to go with it. I simply lightly brushed my hair since my hairs naturally curly. Then I put a light pink eyeshadow on and added some dark brown in my crease. I put some mascara on and some lip gloss and walked down stairs and out the door. Thankfully my mom was already in the car, so I didn't have to wait. I hopped in the car and to school I went. The drive was awful. My stomach was in knots the whole time! I thought of every bad thing that could possibly happen.