Chapter 10

Chapter 10-

The bell rings ending fourth period. I grab the paper from under my binder, fold it up, and place it in my back pocket. My palms are starting to get sweaty... Should I really do this? After a mini debate with myself I decided that it'd be for the best. I started walking up the main hall. Then, I saw him. Leaning up against, what I assumed to be his locker. I walked to the bathroom. Waiting for everyone to clear out so I could put the note in there anonymously. After five to ten minutes of waiting, the halls fell silent. I stepped out from the bathroom, turned the corner, and walked to the locker he was leaning up against just moments earlier. I glanced around then opened the locker. I crouched down so I could grab the binder from the bottom of the locker, to be sure it's his. Sure enough, it was. I pulled the note from my pocket and went to place it in the front of his binder. Then I heard laughter, his laughter, coming from down the hallway. I pushed the note down into his binder. But when I went to stand up my jacket was caught on the edge of his locker! He was literally right around the corner! I violently jerked my jacket loose, lightly,but swiftly shut his locker and basically ran down the hallway. Once at the end of the hallway I looked back just in time to see Jake open my note. I felt my face get hot, I can only imagine how much I'm blushing right now! I turned back around and started walking again, focusing on steadying my breathing. Once my heart rate was down, I felt pretty accomplished at the fact that I got up the nerve to do that. I felt a grin spread across my face, I did it! I actually put the note in this locker! Then curiosity got the best of me. Before I reached the double doors to walk out, I stopped. I stepped back to peak around the corner. I stared down the hallway trying to make out his expression. I could swear I seen him blushing! Wow. I made Jake blush. This smile won't fade, that is in till he finds out I wrote it. With a quick sigh I turned around to walk off. What if he's sweet and romantic? What if this whole bad boy thing is just a coverup for a sweet and innocent boy? I can only imagine. My heart started to melt just thinking about him.