Chapter 4

Chapter 4-

Well. In the past week,I've learnt that his name is Jake, and that he's bad news. I guess I already knew that,but hearing it from someone else just confirmed it. I should just forget him. He's no good for me. I can do better! But the bad part is... I don't want better. I want him. Katelyn! Get a grip! It's only been a Week! You sound crazy! Finally it's lunch. My favorite part of the day. I walked to the cafeteria and when I glanced up from the ground, I realized that I had moved a couple steps closer to his table. He was talking to some other girl. He was smiling at her. Maybe I shouldn't say anything. He seems happy and I won't be what ruins it. I walked by him he glanced up and we held a second long stare. Within those seconds it was just us. Everyone and everything else faded. Those were the eyes I want to stare into for eternity. Gosh there I go sounding crazy again! I grab my food and find a table with Megan. She gave me the inside scoop about how that girl Jake was with is Heidi,She's just his side girl. He has or at least had a 23 year old who was pregnant with his kid. At least they think. Supposedly a rumor went around about an abortion. Anyways, I strongly hate Heidi and the other girl. I mean she's 23 he's 16! Why?! He obviously doesn't go for good girls. Well. There goes my chance. Why would I want that? I don't. Okay ya I don't want him...I'm lying. I do. I want him flaws and all! I don't care if he comes with a baby. He's what I want. I could be that girl. The one who calms the bad boy down. The bell rings. Wow great, I spent the whole lunch period thinking about him. I didn't even eat. That's.. That's amazing. I'm gonna be hungry all day! I toss my tray in the trash and glance over to where he was. Oh he's lip locking with his little side girl again. That makes my day so much better. Believe me! It feels like an arrow was put through my chest! And that one arrow was enough to break me.